- MothershipSG: Khairy: S’pore prepares for political succession, while M’sia’s Anwar & Mahathir uncertain
- Critical Spectator: Malaysia Needs a Non-Malay Prime Minister
- The Online Citizen: Malaysia, Singapore reach agreement over disputed Pasir Gudang as Malaysia tightens loose screws within administration that disparaged national sovereignty and interests
- MothershipSG: 5 M’sian govt vessels in S’pore waters on Jan. 9, 2019. Still 2 left a day later.
- The Online Citizen: Dr Lee Weiling: AGC repeating allegations against Lee Suet Fern put forth by PM Lee in private dispute
- Must Share News: Nurses’ Skills Upgraded By New NUS Programme
- The Independent: Lee Hsien Yang fires salvo at AGC for “wasting public resources on private matter”
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.