- MothershipSG: Nurul Izzah Anwar interview with Sumiko Tan sparks political row in M’sia
- New Mandala: Who’s running on Islam in Indonesia?
- cogitASIA: Don’t Underestimate China’s Political Influence on Papua New Guinea
- The Online Citizen: “It’s her view … Focus on the economy and the people”: PKR president Anwar Ibrahim, on daughter Nurul Izzah’s remarks regarding Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohamad
- East Asia Forum: Reducing barriers to gender inequality in Indonesia
Defending Our Lion City
- Asian Correspondent: How are Singapore’s armed forces innovating?
- MothershipSG: Police investigating 2 men in S’pore who said they want to throw egg at K Shanmugam
- The Online Citizen: Netizens question Changi Airport Group Vice-President Poh Li San’s intention to contest in next GE, draw parallels with President Halimah Yacob’s statement prior to PE
- Asia Sentinel: Singapore: Indonesia’s Money Laundromat
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.