Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 mar 2018 #publictransport #gst #parliament #publicservice #towncouncil
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Sep 2017 #presidentialelection #halimahyacob #xiaxue
“But the freewheeling spirit and cover of anonymity offered by the social media allow even the most outrageous assaults on reason to be passed off as harmless commentaries” (Staying Engaged with Real News, The Straits Times Editorial). Few will disagree with the need for social media sites and search engines to stem the spread of …
Keep reminding your heart to be grateful, and you will never need to struggle for joy.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
Hirers should look at the strengths of the individual candidate and not simply the companies he/she has worked for.
I could only conclude that they said it because someone started it and they thought it was funny and cool to make fun of me. And they didn’t stop or tire of it because well, it made them feel good, that they were on the side of not being a fatty bom bom or a stupid dum dum.
We hope that WDA’s fair response would put this issue to rest. The exercise isn’t advocating for anyone to be racist, ageist or whatever-ist. It’s to assess whether the course participants have learnt how to communicate and relate effectively in the workplace.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Mar 2016 #lky #brusselsattack #smrt
• In the SMRT war room – again
• Teacher who complained about his poor performance bonus got what he deserved
• Is this year’s Budget “particularly prudent”?
• Ong Teng Cheong & the Budget
• Lee Kuan Yew would have cringed at the hero worship just one year after his death
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Clear thinking about NCMPs
• Laneway S’pore 2016 concertgoers blame themselves after thoroughly enjoying festival
• How To Avoid Losing Your Job To Cheap (Foreign) Labour
• Najib is untouchable at home, but not abroad
• Reflections Of A Singaporean Overseas: This Is Home, Surely?