Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Jul 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #AmosYee #LoveWins
• Weighing in on the Amos Yee Case
• Why we need more light, less heat on sexuality issues
• Weaning Singaporeans off their cars
• Chinese Muslim’s job application for admin role rejected because she “can’t eat pork”
• The True Cost of Living in Singapore
• Why a mere 10 cents may be sufficient to think about a political rethink
Despite a history of imprisonment, court cases and bankruptcy, Jeyaretnam never gave up. He was finally discharged from bankruptcy in 2007 after making partial payments to the previous damages. With the 2011 General Election in mind, Jeyaretnam founded the new Reform Party in mid-2008.
What Chen Show Mao wants, more than anything, is to be a catalyst to get Singaporeans more engaged in their citizenship and to play their part in fixing what is wrong with society, he tells Susan Long.