Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Dec 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #littleindiariot
• Rioting, Inequality and the State
• And in a dorm away from Little India…
• Breakfast Network – latest victim of Government irrationality
• Why a 2015 GE is now more probable
• Stop asking the PAP to change
Despite a history of imprisonment, court cases and bankruptcy, Jeyaretnam never gave up. He was finally discharged from bankruptcy in 2007 after making partial payments to the previous damages. With the 2011 General Election in mind, Jeyaretnam founded the new Reform Party in mid-2008.
What Chen Show Mao wants, more than anything, is to be a catalyst to get Singaporeans more engaged in their citizenship and to play their part in fixing what is wrong with society, he tells Susan Long.