Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Oct 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• A Sobering Reflection on Singapore’s Progress
• How TPP benefits Singapore
• Give cash to litterbug-busters? That’s rubbish!
• Social Escort Agency Manager: Clients who engage escorts all subject to blackmail!
• Two Workers’ Party candidates were irritated by a Sunday Times article about them
Despite a history of imprisonment, court cases and bankruptcy, Jeyaretnam never gave up. He was finally discharged from bankruptcy in 2007 after making partial payments to the previous damages. With the 2011 General Election in mind, Jeyaretnam founded the new Reform Party in mid-2008.
What Chen Show Mao wants, more than anything, is to be a catalyst to get Singaporeans more engaged in their citizenship and to play their part in fixing what is wrong with society, he tells Susan Long.