Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Oct 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Transport season passes discontinued: Why?
• The Making of Singaporean Dalits?
• William Cheng: A life of former Special Branch officer
• Starbucks vs Koi Cafe: the difficult customer test
• With a lawyer like this, does M Ravi need enemies?
Despite a history of imprisonment, court cases and bankruptcy, Jeyaretnam never gave up. He was finally discharged from bankruptcy in 2007 after making partial payments to the previous damages. With the 2011 General Election in mind, Jeyaretnam founded the new Reform Party in mid-2008.
What Chen Show Mao wants, more than anything, is to be a catalyst to get Singaporeans more engaged in their citizenship and to play their part in fixing what is wrong with society, he tells Susan Long.