Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #AmosYee #LoveWins
• As America Legalises Gay Marriage, Singapore Struggles With Gay Acceptance
• The Parable of Amos Yee
• SAF volunteer corps – The divide deepens
• Self-radicalised teen released under Restriction Order
• 8 Lies Some Employers Tell You Regarding CPF
• Rich but feeling empty, exhausted and alienated
Despite a history of imprisonment, court cases and bankruptcy, Jeyaretnam never gave up. He was finally discharged from bankruptcy in 2007 after making partial payments to the previous damages. With the 2011 General Election in mind, Jeyaretnam founded the new Reform Party in mid-2008.
What Chen Show Mao wants, more than anything, is to be a catalyst to get Singaporeans more engaged in their citizenship and to play their part in fixing what is wrong with society, he tells Susan Long.