Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jul 2016 #nus #orientaiongames #sexualisation #agoreport2016
• SMRT Corporation – A Failed Privatisation
• AGO to G departments: Buck up! You lack proper financial controls and governance
• Social disintegration and the Racial Harmony Day wayang
• Smart students skip NUS orientation camps
• National University of Sex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Jul 2016 #sdp #aljunied #publictransport #michelinguide
• Our disastrous monetary system: A new must-read book
• This Facebook post confirms taxi fare dodgers in S’pore totally DGAF anymore
• Eugenics in Singapore
• Brexiters and Aljunied residents
• S’porean hawkers recognise Michelin Guide by awarding it certificate of participation
If SMRT is nationalised, then SBS Transit would likely have to be nationalised too. If that happens, it means that the rail market is no longer contestable. No matter how well or badly the rail system is run, the operator will be the same statutory entity. But if SMRT and SBS Transit remain as private companies, the rail market remains contestable.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Leasing a property is based on mutual agreement. We can’t avoid the fact that landlords have stereotypes of different nationalities, their living habits and ways to upkeep their house. We can educate the public to understand and accept foreigners. But landlords also reserve the right to sign contracts with tenants that they are comfortable dealing with.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
I recently saw a #changedestiny social experiment video by SKII where kids got to secretly counsel their mums on living their childhood dreams. Their dreams weren’t exactly difficult, like going to Jupiter or inventing a time-travel machine. But they gave their childhood dreams up for mummy dreams of completing housework and just surviving on whatever time they had.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals