Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Oct 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #ReturnOurCPF
• Yes, Roy should apologise, but so too some MPs
• Need to Fight for Freedom meh?
• HK vs China: a clash of minds and culture
• Dear Jim Sleeper, Not Everything Is About Yale
• They do say the darnest things: What a to-do about Operation Coldstore
Despite a history of imprisonment, court cases and bankruptcy, Jeyaretnam never gave up. He was finally discharged from bankruptcy in 2007 after making partial payments to the previous damages. With the 2011 General Election in mind, Jeyaretnam founded the new Reform Party in mid-2008.
What Chen Show Mao wants, more than anything, is to be a catalyst to get Singaporeans more engaged in their citizenship and to play their part in fixing what is wrong with society, he tells Susan Long.