Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #RenameTaxiAppByLTA
• This taxi app by Singapore’s transport agency is stunningly pointless
• A stern reminder to learn lesson
• While Desmond ‘fixes’ AHPETC, rats party in his GRC
• TRE: cyber-sleuth extraordinaire
• Re: PAP activists in opposition wards gear up for election (CNA, 16 December 2014)
Despite a history of imprisonment, court cases and bankruptcy, Jeyaretnam never gave up. He was finally discharged from bankruptcy in 2007 after making partial payments to the previous damages. With the 2011 General Election in mind, Jeyaretnam founded the new Reform Party in mid-2008.
What Chen Show Mao wants, more than anything, is to be a catalyst to get Singaporeans more engaged in their citizenship and to play their part in fixing what is wrong with society, he tells Susan Long.