MEDIA STATEMENT For immediate use 3 December 2017 MARUAH condemns the arrest and prosecution of Jolovan Wham. Civil society activist Jolovan Wham was arrested and charged with organizing public assemblies without a permit, vandalism and refusal to sign statements made to the police. The protests that Mr Wham is charged with leading are well-documented in …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Nov 2017 #freespeech #civilsociety #activism #cybersecurity #economy
For lawyers who lose sleep and sacrifice their billable hours, “legal opportunism” is the last thing on their minds.
Join us. Help break the toxic patterns of a fearful world and embark on a more peaceful, more sustainable future.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Oct 2016 #globaltimes #china #foreignaffairs #education
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Aug 2016 #ndr2016 #leehsienloong #healthscare #nationaldayrally
• National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
• PM gave us a scare
• S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
• Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
• I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jul 2016 #psle #education #terrorism #france
• How the new PSLE game is going to be played
• PSLE changes from 2021 and what they mean for you
• A New Dawn For Muslims
• I weep for Humanity
• China can now claim that Singapore was part of China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2016 #brexit #mainstreammedia #sph #costofliving
• What A Parked Up Week In a Parked Up Place
• Who u blaming P Ravi?
• Police report made against Singaporean man who supported terror
• You know you are getting old, if during your NS days…
• This Is The Real Reason The Global Economy Is Slowing Down
In 2015, at least 1,634 prisoners were executed across 25 countries, and 1,998 people were sentenced to death across 61 countries, a record for the past 25 years.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jun 2016 #gangster #sharingeconomy #languagepolicies #teachers
• Spiralizing and the Sharing Economy
• S’pore man on livestream claims he is from ‘sa la kau’, Internet believes him & alerts police
• From Chinese helicopter to Singaporean banana
• 5 Ways Singaporeans Can Benefit From Brexit
• Teachers reveal the moment they knew their students were trouble