MEDIA STATEMENT For immediate use 3 December 2017 MARUAH condemns the arrest and prosecution of Jolovan Wham. Civil society activist Jolovan Wham was arrested and charged with organizing public assemblies without a permit, vandalism and refusal to sign statements made to the police. The protests that Mr Wham is charged with leading are well-documented in …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Dec 2016 #unemployment #insurance #workersparty #opposition
“You are a Marxist.” “No, I am a Catholic” *SLAP*
Join us. Help break the toxic patterns of a fearful world and embark on a more peaceful, more sustainable future.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Oct 2016 #globaltimes #china #foreignaffairs #education
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Aug 2016 #zika #outbreak #mosquito #moh
• Singapore wages war on Zika-bearing mosquitoes
• Zika In Singapore
• Zika: MOH under fire for not doing enough
• What the press conference on Zika infection told us and did not
• Zika Outbreak : Time To Panic And Get Out Of The Country?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Aug 2016 #ndr2016 #leehsienloong #healthscare #nationaldayrally
• National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
• PM gave us a scare
• S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
• Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
• I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 May 2016 #amosyee #singlish #foreigndomesticworkers #poverty
• Fresh third party video of Amos Yee being assaulted in Jurong Point emerges
• Defence of Singapore cannot be outsourced?
• Can’t use Singlish, but Indian English can?
• Reliance On Live-In Domestic Workers Reflects Deeper Socio-Economic Malaise
• “Poverty and Inequality in Singapore” by Let’s talk, Singapore
However in a strange turn of events, the focus of the fiercest debates has shone not so much on the merits or demerits of the use of the death penalty in Kho Jabing’s case. The bulk of public interest now seems centred on toxic accusations which have been flung against the lawyers and activists backing Kho Jabing and family, accusing them of delaying the inevitable and putting the family of Kho through unnecessary emotional torture.