• HDB Loses 1 Billion Dollars a Year – Why We Should Care
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 May 2013
• Jobless Niece = Government Must Do Better?
• Double Standards Erode Public Trust
• More than a picnic, less than a conspiracy
• Corruption in HK ICAC
• M’sia: Self sabo is the problem for BN & PK
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Apr 2013
• Nizam Ismail: Response to MCCY Letter – My Intentions being Misperceived
• Two cheers for Azmoon Ahmad for publicising 1 May rally
• Piling dirt on Nizam?
• My Father And The Gangster Fella Lee Kuan Yew
• Demonising one’s opponents and the state of political cartoons in Singapore
• Talking honestly about race
• My No-Collar Take on the Progressive Wage Model
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Apr 2013
• Bertha Henson: Cracking three hoary old chestnuts
• Nizam Ismail saga – the good, the bad and the ugly
• The SMRT Strike, the Government and the Usual Suspects
• Waterboard the Bastard!
• Single-identity politics
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Apr 2013
• Singapore’s aspiring democrats turn to violence
• The Return of the Sedition Act for the Internet
• Dr Cherian George: Sedition charge would send wrong signals about managing race
• Out-of-wedlock births and Big Government
• Nizam and the Sad State of Affairs
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Apr 2013
• Cartoonist’s arrest – not just about alleged sedition
• Politics of Funding Cuts: Is It Really About Partisanship?
• Nizam Ismail, AMP and the two ministers
• Faith Community Baptist Church alleges AG gagging order
• Kok Ah Snook: What I really think of Professor Balding