Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Nov 2017 #publictransport #urban planning #media
Article on TOC stays. MINDEF can effectively go and fly kite.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Jan 2016 #luckyplaza #sgpolitics #economy #pap
Did she suffer a miscarriage while under prison supervision or not?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #indonesia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Sep 2016 #tharmanshanmugaratnam #primeminister #minorities #duterte
• 12 client problems only freelancers will understand
• In blind defense
• At 59 Tharman is not too old for the PM job
• How Should We Handle Misinformation?
• Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, who smoked pot in 2010 as an MP, is a descendant of William Farquhar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #alternativemedia #racism
• Life goes on…even with Zika.
• Zika shows alternative media at its best and worst
• Primary school girl in S’pore streams herself dancing on app, ends up getting racially abused
• Singapore running out of luck
• Happy Teachers’ Day 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• Who Is an Elected President?
• “Only minorities need apply” presidency is “2 steps back”
• Only the Prime Minister & Cabinet knows why Ong Teng Cheong didn’t have a state funeral in 2002
• Most popular Singapore blogs by monthly visitors (July 2016)
• Is The Annual NDR Speech Still Necessary?
Most of all, I hope it makes us realise that we do have control over the control the media has on us. Remember, it’s okay to say no to the next spoonful fed to you.