Waterproofing, sleek and sturdy build, premium graphics, and snappy performance make a good case for the iPhone 7.
If you’re willing to skip this year’s new iPhone, you can life-hack your way to next year’s iPhone and get it for free.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Sep 2016 #tharmanshanmugaratnam #primeminister #minorities #duterte
• 12 client problems only freelancers will understand
• In blind defense
• At 59 Tharman is not too old for the PM job
• How Should We Handle Misinformation?
• Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, who smoked pot in 2010 as an MP, is a descendant of William Farquhar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Apr 2016 #bloggers #uber #taxi #sph
• Blogger and non-profit organisation in potential legal dispute over S$769.65 dinner bill
• Singapore’s new ride-hailing apps are set to fail, but that’s a good thing
• A good president, of any race, will do for me
• SPH’s secret sales team
• Record room temperature (31C)
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Containing Commercial Sex to Designated Red Light Areas: An idea past its prime?
• The silence of Amos Yee
• You won’t believe how evil some people can be to their maids…
• In memory: Ong Teng Cheong, S’pore’s only people’s president, passed away 14 years ago
• Singapore’s High Ranking on the Heritage Foundation Index Has More to do with US Politics Than with How Free Singapore Actually Is