Try something new this Christmas and stretch your dollar to cover those unable to take part in the joy.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• The Labour Market Report Explained…in Singlish…
• Haze- Saying something good about Jokowi
• 3 Ways Singaporeans Can Give Back to the Community That Doesn’t Involve Just Donating Money
• 10 Obscure Businesses In Singapore That Show Any Service Exists
• 8 Best Hotel Rooms To Catch The Singapore Grand Prix F1 Race
I’m a big girl now – almost 5 years old! – and I’m a good girl, but I don’t know why I cannot go to school like other children.
I don’t know how to get out the zone of being scared, or angry, or upset when something ‘bad’ happens. If that ‘bad’ thing doesn’t get out of my life in 5 seconds, I go into a meltdown.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• 50 years later, we’re going to have a Ministry of Ang Pow
• Pole dancing at Hong Lim Park
• The stupidity of xenophobia
• The need for immigrants to come in good faith and assimilate themseves
• One Group of People we Should Not Ignore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Why we need responsible posting on Social Media…
• Humbly ringing in 2016
• The Speak Good English Movement Blunders Again.
• Crab in da Bag gets a 2-star review on Facebook, reacts passive-aggressively to win customer back
• 3 Values That Singaporeans Should Take a Long Hard Look At in 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Nov 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• How A Foreign Company And Local Union Beat The Government
• S’pore faces tricky Sino-US balancing act
• Holding Charities Accountable – To Donors Too
• Theological Remarks About Kong Hee & His Church ~ Why Only After The Trial Verdict
• Another important speech