Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Sep 2016 #pap #primeminister #leehsienloong #sports
With the attention of the general public conveniently steered towards such comparatively trivial distractions, there is little chance that anything will change in respect to the application of the death penalty, the election of parliamentarians on GRC tickets, and other issues which are similarly kept under the radar.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 May 2016 #amosyee #singlish #foreigndomesticworkers #poverty
• Fresh third party video of Amos Yee being assaulted in Jurong Point emerges
• Defence of Singapore cannot be outsourced?
• Can’t use Singlish, but Indian English can?
• Reliance On Live-In Domestic Workers Reflects Deeper Socio-Economic Malaise
• “Poverty and Inequality in Singapore” by Let’s talk, Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 May 2016 #sdp #amosyee #pinkdot2016 #economics
• Pink Dot vs Wear White – What’s with the trench warfare?
• A falsehood that SDP broke agreement on secret meeting. Here’s proof
• BSI – Would Singapore teach the Americans how to run a clean financial system?
• Big breasts like triple A status and budget surpluses have a downside
• Amos Yee makes video to hurt Muslims, but the community’s too mature for him
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 May 2016 #singlish #english #language #politics
• Wah… need to have PhD to speak Singlish leh!
• Who else besides PhD holders are qualified to use Singlish in Singapore?
• Singapore Right in Rebutting NYT Piece on Singlish
• Fine S’poreans for using Singlish
• 18 Singlish Slangs We Used To Say That Have Gone Extinct
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #mrt
• Excerpts from an SBF Alfresco thread: Chee and SDP this week and the train wreck it has created
• No lack of space for 10 million in Singapore? Really?
• How successful is Hong Kong’s MTR compared to S’pore’s MRT? Unbelievable. Out of this world.
• Death of a boy: Did the school do just right, or not enough?
• Two interviews before his suicide
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #uber
• Dr Chee fixed Chiam in the 1990s
• Residents share thoughts on Bukit Batok by-election
• Uber single-handedly driving up COE prices in Singapore
• The difference between ‘brush’ & ‘touch’
• Benjamin Lim’s death – Who caused it?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #amosyee #pinkdot
• SDP: No adult supervision isit?
• The Road To Financial Independence
• Dibashram – A Communal-Cultural Space for Singapore’s Migrant Workers
• Will Amos Yee find his ‘Dr Sean’?
• Response to Leow Yangfa’s plea to support Pink Dot
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 May 2016 #sdp #opposition #hdb #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By-election could spell end to Dr Chee’s political aspirations
• More non-Malay families in HDB rental flats?
• Do you know how many female taxi drivers we have?
• On Terrorism being a Political, not a Religious Problem
• Mystery about who is Kwa Chong Seng of Panama Papers gets deeper
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 May 2016 #sdp #nmp #discrimination #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By Election – The day after
• The Critical 10%
• Employer discrimination is a poison that can corrode our national unity.
• Crime & the Panama Papers
• Shocking that SMU’s Eugene Tan can make such attacks