Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jan 2018 #sports #sportssg #chiamseetong #cherylteo #firstamongequals #primeminister #radicalisation #radicalization #terrorism #counterterrorism #singapore
With the attention of the general public conveniently steered towards such comparatively trivial distractions, there is little chance that anything will change in respect to the application of the death penalty, the election of parliamentarians on GRC tickets, and other issues which are similarly kept under the radar.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 May 2016 #sdp #amosyee #pinkdot2016 #economics
• Pink Dot vs Wear White – What’s with the trench warfare?
• A falsehood that SDP broke agreement on secret meeting. Here’s proof
• BSI – Would Singapore teach the Americans how to run a clean financial system?
• Big breasts like triple A status and budget surpluses have a downside
• Amos Yee makes video to hurt Muslims, but the community’s too mature for him
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 May 2016 #singlish #english #language #politics
• Wah… need to have PhD to speak Singlish leh!
• Who else besides PhD holders are qualified to use Singlish in Singapore?
• Singapore Right in Rebutting NYT Piece on Singlish
• Fine S’poreans for using Singlish
• 18 Singlish Slangs We Used To Say That Have Gone Extinct
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #mrt
• Excerpts from an SBF Alfresco thread: Chee and SDP this week and the train wreck it has created
• No lack of space for 10 million in Singapore? Really?
• How successful is Hong Kong’s MTR compared to S’pore’s MRT? Unbelievable. Out of this world.
• Death of a boy: Did the school do just right, or not enough?
• Two interviews before his suicide
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #uber
• Dr Chee fixed Chiam in the 1990s
• Residents share thoughts on Bukit Batok by-election
• Uber single-handedly driving up COE prices in Singapore
• The difference between ‘brush’ & ‘touch’
• Benjamin Lim’s death – Who caused it?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #amosyee #pinkdot
• SDP: No adult supervision isit?
• The Road To Financial Independence
• Dibashram – A Communal-Cultural Space for Singapore’s Migrant Workers
• Will Amos Yee find his ‘Dr Sean’?
• Response to Leow Yangfa’s plea to support Pink Dot
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 May 2016 #sdp #terrorism #hengsweekeat #scdf
• Get well soon, Mr Heng
• SCDF team for Heng Swee Keat
• Religious Terrorism in Malaysia–Part 1 and Part 2
• Selfishness and Self-centeredness: Sexual Infidelity with same or opposite sex partners
• Let’s all be at Pink Dot for those who can’t or won’t
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• BB BE: Tharman’s last word
• Why Dr Chee will likely lose in Bukit Batok by-election despite hard effort and warm reception
• Chiams Say Dr Chee Wanted Chiam See Tong Back in the SDP as a Powerless Figurehead
• Lee Wei Ling says she did not sign petition asking to stop attacks on Chee Soon Juan’s character
• Dr Chee ah… statistics isn’t rocket science you know…
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Apr 2016 #drugs #bukitbatok #byelecction
• MOE assures a concerned parent that creationism ‘is not part of syllabus’
• Foreign worker can’t use toilets? Don’t blame Wisma Atria…
• ST stirs a storm in a teacup over poster barring contractors from use of toliets at shopping mall
• The rundown of Chee Soon Juan’s plans for Bukit Batok, and their pluses and minuses
• Every Singaporean son can relate to this set of photos