There is a lot the government can do to change the equation, e.g. provide free or heavily subsidised chidlcare, a pre-requisite for an improvement in the fertility rate.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Dec 2016 #unemploymentinsurance #education #parenting #millennials
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Nov 2016 #f1 #china #saf #hongkong
Being there for your child, behind him even in failure, leading the way to professional help, and supporting your child through his journey to recovery, can make a huge difference.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Oct 2016 #escooter #housing #propertyprices #southchinasea
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #sghaze #cpf
• Zika Virus: What All Pregnant Women (Mothers-To-Be) Must Know
• Zika in Singapore: Will Zika fears increase abortion demand?
• Haze -Singapore should take Indonesia to The Hague
• CPF members pay up to more than $1 million for PAP’s ‘guarantee’, a form of taxation
• Minority netizens disagree with Minister Ong Ye Kun’s case for changes to Elected Presidency
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
I recently saw a #changedestiny social experiment video by SKII where kids got to secretly counsel their mums on living their childhood dreams. Their dreams weren’t exactly difficult, like going to Jupiter or inventing a time-travel machine. But they gave their childhood dreams up for mummy dreams of completing housework and just surviving on whatever time they had.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #SEAGames #SabahQuake
• Letter to the parents who lost their children in the Sabah earthquake
• Joseph ‘Schooling’ his rivals at the SEA Games, and Well Done Quah Zheng Wen
• Such arrogance Bilahari Kausikan
• TODAY sensationalises Yale-NUS drop-out rates, gets slammed by interviewee & others
• NParks do not work with WP at Aljunied GRC, only deal with PAP grassroots
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Jun 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #SEAGames #SabahQuake
• Primary school kids too young for KK trip
• So what’s the problem with Primary Science Education?
• Accountability & Parliamentary Oversight Of Sovereign Wealth Fund
• Loh Boon Chye – A Singaporean CEO in SGX at last!
• More ex-military men in Cabinet after next GE?