The number of foreigners (non-residents + permanent residents) now make up a whopping 64 percent of the population.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Jun 2016 #youth #healthcare #foreigners #religion
• Is It About Hunger or Bad Bosses?
• Are Doctors Charging More Than They Need To?
• Does citizenship make any difference?
• Pope Francis understands Modern Marriage
• South China Sea: Facts about Asia’s maritime flashpoint
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Mar 2016 #singlesvillage #lky #isa
• A Chinese name among the ISA detainees?
• Differences and similarities between today’s ISA arrests and the ones in January
• Build ‘singles village’ to help young people get hitched
• Fake moral superiority or moral righteousness
• You Get Paid, Now Its Time To Pay
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• The Sad Truth of the Medishield Life’s “Love of a Lifetime”
• By ‘retiring’, Rebecca Lim shows us how not to promote retirement planning
• Another marketing stunt gone wrong
• It’s not just the banking sector that is slowing down…the oil & gas sector too…
• Cross Island MRT line cutting under MacRitchie forest
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #QZ8501
• Of Rats, Dogs And The Neutered Agencies
• Balancing Homework
• A new vision – in hindsight
• Please Don’t Mess With My Policemen
• Trade fairs, Greed & AHPETC’s Real Motive
• Let it go, Let it go…
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Gushcloud’s response to Xiaxue analyzed
• Public Health Concerns Unaddressed
• HDB needs law to access flats for repair
• Ex-Barisan gang and friends missing the point
• Tharman’s family holiday in the Caucasus
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Of Rats, Cats and Dogs
• Laws affect us, and we need to be involved in their making
• Wrapping up Singapore 2014
• Religion space: “Under one roof” will not work
• Xiaxue’s “Big Gushcloud Exposé” – But Even The Best Bloggers Lie
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Why The Hate?
• Looking Beyond Terror
• Who wants to be a “Sergeant”?
• PJ Thum repeats old claims as historical truth remains elusive
• Why Singaporeans Migrate to Vancouver
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Rats, Food and MRT Stations
• Taxi-Taxi@SG – LTA’s Really Dumb Taxi App + Some Suggestions
• New acronym for Islamic State may soon take root in Singapore
• Data Register Again?
• Elections Lai Liao
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Lessons from killing rats
• Response to Poh Soo Kai’s allegations
• PAP’s Victor Lye given 1.5 years leave to do ‘grassroots work’
• Dr Chee Soon Juan’s letter published in The Straits Times – Shifting editorial position within SPH?