My view is that the criteria was already pretty low, and remains low, to begin with, so a little more stringency really does seem like a good idea.
Mr S R Nathan, who was Singapore’s President from 1991 to 2011, passed away peacefully yesterday night. May he rest in peace. Mr S R Nathan is well-known and respected for his many contributions to Singapore, such as: his negotiations to rescue hostages during the Laju ferry hijacking maintaining US-Singapore relations during the Michael Fay …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #christians #lgbt #civilservantsbonus
• Having Bonus Is Not Important Anymore?
• Orlando attacks: the twists and the turns
• free speech
• No ang moh $, whither Pink Dot 2017?
• Open letter to Pastor Lawrence Khong of FCBC
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #violence #lgbt #civilservantsbonus
• A 0.45 Month Bonus is not the lowest Civil Servant Mid Year Bonus
• The Bane That Is Outsourcing…
• Violence against any group unacceptable: Shanmugam & Goh Chok Tong
• Stop the use of violent metaphors
• Orlando shooting gives LGBT Singaporeans a slight opening
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• 5 people at SDP’s third Bukit Batok by-election rally tell us why they’re there
• BB BE: Are pointless promises what the by-election will boil down to?
• CSJ: A political master stroke
• Bukit Batok: The tyranny of numbers
• Staying Worthy While Jobless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• COMMENT: Let the hard truth about Lee Kuan Yew’s house prevail
• Should Singapore put environmental concerns above economic ones?
• PSLE in the game of life
• Five good reasons to maintain a death grip on your flat
• MSF Chief: Sad that Our Civil Servants Helped and Even Increased Help, But Still Faced Abuse
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Nov 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• The Burning Questions of GE2015 – more or less answered
• 7 illuminating conclusions two political analysts made of the GE2015 results
• GE2015 – Lessons learnt
• The sellout of Singapore
• Studying Literature in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Not irrational to withdraw CPF funds at 55
• Why Singapore Leaders Don’t Encourage Singaporeans to Pursue Degrees?
• Why some Pioneers are unhappy. Lack of clarity Delink Chas cards from Pioneer cards
• When is Traffic Police Gonna Crack Down on Errant Cyclists?
• K Box Victim or to Blame
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• How do you react to racism from a P5 child?
• Why I left City Harvest Church
• Why The K-Box Leaked Is Scarier In Today’s Facebook World
• Lee Kuan Yew on here and hereafter
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Xtron models after GIC
• The Chase Continues
• K Box Nonchalant About Hack
• More jobs, higher wages, more pain?
• Is Obama right? Is ISIS really non-Muslim?