Credit: Evacomics Diplomatic Affairs – MothershipSG: Vivian Balakrishnan: S’pore does not take sides in Israel-Palestine conflict – MothershipSG: No US ambassador in S’pore for 13 months, Donald Trump nominates same person again Daily Disclosure – The Online Citizen: Would any civil servant ever complain about their Minister? – The Independent SG: Other Governments to Assist …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Oct 2017 #racism #terrorism #pap #civilservice #cpf
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Jan 2017 #angmokio #towncouncil #lgbtinsingapore #civilservice
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Dec 2016 #sglitftw #sganimals #saf #china
Mr S R Nathan, who was Singapore’s President from 1991 to 2011, passed away peacefully yesterday night. May he rest in peace. Mr S R Nathan is well-known and respected for his many contributions to Singapore, such as: his negotiations to rescue hostages during the Laju ferry hijacking maintaining US-Singapore relations during the Michael Fay …
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jul 2016 #nus #orientaiongames #sexualisation #agoreport2016
• SMRT Corporation – A Failed Privatisation
• AGO to G departments: Buck up! You lack proper financial controls and governance
• Social disintegration and the Racial Harmony Day wayang
• Smart students skip NUS orientation camps
• National University of Sex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• 5 people at SDP’s third Bukit Batok by-election rally tell us why they’re there
• BB BE: Are pointless promises what the by-election will boil down to?
• CSJ: A political master stroke
• Bukit Batok: The tyranny of numbers
• Staying Worthy While Jobless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 May 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #AmosYee
• Amos Yee, giving child molestation victims a bad name
• MoM thinks we that stupid? Or they really that stupid?
• Time to restructure the civil service grading system?
• The Fear That Keeps Us Silent
• A novel proposal for political reform
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Not irrational to withdraw CPF funds at 55
• Why Singapore Leaders Don’t Encourage Singaporeans to Pursue Degrees?
• Why some Pioneers are unhappy. Lack of clarity Delink Chas cards from Pioneer cards
• When is Traffic Police Gonna Crack Down on Errant Cyclists?
• K Box Victim or to Blame
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Sep 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• How do you react to racism from a P5 child?
• Why I left City Harvest Church
• Why The K-Box Leaked Is Scarier In Today’s Facebook World
• Lee Kuan Yew on here and hereafter