Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #indonesia
There can be advantages to investing your CPF savings if you do so with the proper direction. But you have to be sure to get qualified advice from a wealth manager, and you have to be patient.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• SMRT staff dismissed for fatal track accident.
• Hard Truths on connecting with the 70%
• Conversation: Jiao Wey on CPF
• 6 fiction novels top tech leaders love to read
• Kong Hee allegedly called Sun Ho the next Whitney Houston. Looking at their lyrics, we agree completely.
While it is commendable that DPM Tharman has squarely called out the inadequacy of the CPFIS to address the all important issue of retirement adequacy, isn’t the scope of the public debate and the focus of much needed retirement adequacy, pension and CPF reform still much too … inadequate ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Sep 2016 #tharmanshanmugaratnam #primeminister #minorities #duterte
• 12 client problems only freelancers will understand
• In blind defense
• At 59 Tharman is not too old for the PM job
• How Should We Handle Misinformation?
• Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, who smoked pot in 2010 as an MP, is a descendant of William Farquhar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #sghaze #cpf
• Zika Virus: What All Pregnant Women (Mothers-To-Be) Must Know
• Zika in Singapore: Will Zika fears increase abortion demand?
• Haze -Singapore should take Indonesia to The Hague
• CPF members pay up to more than $1 million for PAP’s ‘guarantee’, a form of taxation
• Minority netizens disagree with Minister Ong Ye Kun’s case for changes to Elected Presidency
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Aug 2016 #racism #tradeunions #parliament #josephschooling
• Being Intolerant of Intolerance
• “Warriors”, not “Wankers” / Worthless, Wayanging, Wanking NMPs
• More laws to protect who or against who?
• The Hardest Way to Earn 1 Million Bucks
• What does the trade union network in Singapore look like?
Maybe that’s why gov.sg purposely released that advertisement of an ah ma eating canned sardines, to remind us to plan for our retirement, and not just dream about it.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Aug 2016 #olympics #quahzhengwen #singaporesports #rio
• Activists slam ASEAN roadmap to stop smog
• Sports Hub heads must roll
• Quah simi? What’s it like being a competitive swimmer?
• Keep quah-iet, lah.
• PAP: Keeps on Walking
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Aug 2016 #usa #diplomacy #obama #foreignaffairs
• Yang Yin trial: 7 lies, false impressions and exaggerations
• NAC should not have issued blank cheque for ‘complex’ bin centre
• True blue S’poreans cost more/ Construction costs suppressed by using FT labour
• Why Redbean did not reply?
• Sad Embarrassment for SG: US Obama Intentionally Mispronounces LKY’s Name