Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Apr 2018 #newnaratif #georgesoros #breadandbutter #cybercrime
To be fair, the government’s reaction was prompted by a genuine concern for cybersecurity. In the news, the agency spearheading this move seems to be the Cyber Security Agency (CSA). Speaking at a briefing with the press yesterday, CSA’s chief executive Mr David Koh addressed the media and revealed that the government has been the target of up to 16 waves of cyber attacks since last April.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Jun 2016 #internetban #maids #alternativemedia #foreigners
• The narrowing media space in Singapore
• Malaysian saying why they won’t convert to be Singaporean citizen
• Killer maids have been making the news. Would you still hire a helper?
• Why no web: 16 online attacks on G since last year
• Poor public communications, but cybersecurity threat is real
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Nov 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #anonymous #Messiah #aware #NS
• The perplexing case of Purple Light
• Faceless negotiation doesn’t work in Singapore
• Why Malay weddings are held in void decks
• Banning the Conversation
• Sticks and stones may break my bones…
• WP’s frightening silence
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Nov 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #anonymous #Messiah #aware #NS
• Game Time
• Purple Light: Myths, Misinformation & Misogyny
• NS Debate Part 1: A different defence model?
• Why did the hacker not get a lawyer?
• Minimum wage is one hot topic …
• Ashley Madison to Mugabe – PAP song and dance about public morality