Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 May 2017 #deathpenalty #insects #trex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Feb 2017 ##sook ching #historyofsingapore #artsinsingapore #deathpenalty
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jan 2017 #tolls #highspeedrail #china #malaysia #diplomacy #adultlearning #skillsfuture
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Dec 2016 #economy #restructuring #education #rankings
For lawyers who lose sleep and sacrifice their billable hours, “legal opportunism” is the last thing on their minds.
While majority of the nation stands firm in its belief in capital punishment, a small group with a large voice finds courage to stand up to the dominant narrative.
I encourage aspiring human rights lawyers to take up this path and do it for the right reasons.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jul 2016 #psle #education #terrorism #france
• How the new PSLE game is going to be played
• PSLE changes from 2021 and what they mean for you
• A New Dawn For Muslims
• I weep for Humanity
• China can now claim that Singapore was part of China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Jul 2016 #hariraya #terrorism #parking #costofliving
• Hari Raya Fashion Trend That Is Causing Quite A Storm
• Singaporeans getting thriftier, going online for Hari Raya outfits
• Will Bangala terror cells strike in Singapore?
• I Won’t Let Terrorism Stop Me From Traveling
• You think PAP care if increased parking charges will increase cost of living for Singaporeans?
In 2015, at least 1,634 prisoners were executed across 25 countries, and 1,998 people were sentenced to death across 61 countries, a record for the past 25 years.