Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Aug 2016 #usa #diplomacy #obama #foreignaffairs
• Yang Yin trial: 7 lies, false impressions and exaggerations
• NAC should not have issued blank cheque for ‘complex’ bin centre
• True blue S’poreans cost more/ Construction costs suppressed by using FT labour
• Why Redbean did not reply?
• Sad Embarrassment for SG: US Obama Intentionally Mispronounces LKY’s Name
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #education
• What Khaw Boon Wan said is reasonable
• MPs express concerns over possible hike in lift maintenance cost after new regulation kicks in
• SIA flight attendant regrets renting flat to foreign ex-offender’s family
• PSLE changes: Broader bands and psychological games
• Scam Alert! DHL Scammers Are Now Impersonating OCBC, DBS, MOM & SP Services
Now I know what you are going to say – yes there is a difference between a child who scores badly in an exam because he simply didn’t revise and a child who has tried his very best but still fails because he is, well, plain stupid. However, the problem with Asian parents is that they tend to go into denial.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Does Singapore need to become a much colder, unfeeling place in order for the scams to stop? I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not. What is apparent is these foreign scammers are testing the limits of our kindness, and if we don’t find a way to stop them soon, we’ll just have to get by trusting our fellow human beings a little less everyday.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2016 #brexit #mainstreammedia #sph #costofliving
• What A Parked Up Week In a Parked Up Place
• Who u blaming P Ravi?
• Police report made against Singaporean man who supported terror
• You know you are getting old, if during your NS days…
• This Is The Real Reason The Global Economy Is Slowing Down
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jun 2016 #mnd #lifts #publictransport #sph
• And govt wants to encourage fintech?/ PAP is never wrong
• The struggle after work
• #SGProblems – Got Featured In Newspaper, Can’t Share It On Blog
• Not uplifting
• Frequent lift breakdowns and killer lift confirm MPs unfit to be estate managers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jun 2016 #racism #lgbt #youth #coolingoffday
• 3 Reasons Young Singaporeans are Shunning Traditional Jobs for Entrepreneurship
• NSmen should be given education subsidies, rather than ASEAN scholars!
• Jason Chua investigated, so what?
• Singaporean Indian man faced racist comments from 5-year-old child in MRT
• G’s response on foreign sponsorship doesn’t clarify anything