Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Sep 2016 #saf #sonnyliew #sports #christianity
• The Salary of Charlie Chan Hock Chye
• Commentary: Was yesterday’s IPPT cheating case partially contributed by a rigid system?
• What Should the Government Do?
• How about we go to church only once per month?
• How Start-up TheSmartLocal Disrupted Lifestyle Publishing in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #malay #minorities #ns
• Elected Presidency: The true power of a Malay President
• NSFs can choose from 33 vocations from November 2017
• How to Go on a Week-Long Holiday to New York City For Less Than $1,800
• Let’s hope Chen Show Mao is only quitting Workers’ Party as its treasurer
• Like Hawaiian seafood? Here’s who’s catching it
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #race #minorities #uber
• Elected president: More time needed to persuade candidates?
• Tharman to become President & Prime Minister of S’pore at the same time
• Why Bahasa Melayu should be the next language you pick up
• When Strangers Steal Your Baby’s Pics
• S’poreans Are Seriously Pissed With Uber. Read This: “Dont Cheat Me With Your Upfront Pricing”.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #alternativemedia #racism
• Saints, sinners, and the Singapore President
• Will our next PM be a clown?
• Vietnam, Singapore, & intra-ASEAN Diplomacy
• COMMENT: Zika highlights how we are all in this together
• “The Idiots — S’pore” keeps on promoting divisiveness?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #nationalservice #nus
• It’s the mozzie that passes on Zika, not the patient
• Are Aedes mosquitoes in Singapore now transmitting the Zika virus?
• The Zika Epidemic Has Just Begun
• Is there any recourse for national servicemen subjected to abuse?
• NUS Should Make Investigation Findings Public
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• S R Nathan’s life is perfect Hollywood material
• Mr S R Nathan: Contributions To Singapore We Might Have Forgotten
• The world of SR Nathan in 1961
• Brainfreeze, Brainstorming and So Stun like Vegetable
• Why The President Had To Be A Malay Always
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Aug 2016 #usa #diplomacy #obama #foreignaffairs
• Yang Yin trial: 7 lies, false impressions and exaggerations
• NAC should not have issued blank cheque for ‘complex’ bin centre
• True blue S’poreans cost more/ Construction costs suppressed by using FT labour
• Why Redbean did not reply?
• Sad Embarrassment for SG: US Obama Intentionally Mispronounces LKY’s Name
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride