The recent implosion of Swiber junk bond brings back memories of Lehman Brothers Minibond saga in 2008. About 10,000 retail investors in Singapore lost their investments totaling more than $500 million in products linked to Lehman Brothers.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #malay #minorities #ns
• Elected Presidency: The true power of a Malay President
• NSFs can choose from 33 vocations from November 2017
• How to Go on a Week-Long Holiday to New York City For Less Than $1,800
• Let’s hope Chen Show Mao is only quitting Workers’ Party as its treasurer
• Like Hawaiian seafood? Here’s who’s catching it
Maybe that’s why gov.sg purposely released that advertisement of an ah ma eating canned sardines, to remind us to plan for our retirement, and not just dream about it.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Jul 2016 #southchinasea #china #ndp2016 #whatsappscam
• 6 Places to Celebrate National Day 2016
• StarHub’s Majulah Moms just sent chills down my spine
• Here’s a real life WhatsApp chat with an alleged scammer showing how smooth he is
• No highly religious person came out to condemn NUS orientation sex games
• The truth about a China apologist
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jul 2016 #nus #agoreport2016 #racism #alternativemedia
• This is why the NUS “ANNUAL SEX CAMP” will always continue
• AGO’s report: “Ownself can check ownself”
• Old lady possessed and start to hurl racist remarks
• Anti-Intellectualism : The Celebration Of Stupidity
• The pros and cons of hiring interns in your startup
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Jun 2016 #brexit #asean #elderly #agingpopulation
• Why credit SPF for, our consumer watchdog/pussy, CASE’s failure?
• Return my CPF!
• The needs of the elderly are changing…but how are these needs met?
• Post-Brexit UK – A New Dawn for ASEAN
• Calvin Cheng is wrong, Boris Johnson is no Lee Kuan Yew
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• China’s Reaction to North Korea’s Nuclear Test
• China: A giant kid at financial markets
• AHTC welcomes Court of Appeal’s directions
• MND, HDB slam town council chair over ‘misleading’ statement
• Calvin, Amos & other cyber-vermin: the global perspective
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Pioneer Packages Saved Elder Citizens Millions
• To tolerate or to take offence? That’s the question
• Why Amos is so happy
• A new Singaporean growth model can energize emerging Asia
• Changing global order is becoming more uncertain
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Catch Me If You Can
• Amos Yee on the run!
• S’pore People’s Party’s Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss & Ambassador Bilahari Kausikan cross swords after Cambridge conference
• Bilahari Kausikan – Loose and at Large
• More elderly Singaporeans killing themselves
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50
• EBRC should be removed from the purview of PMO and be independent
• No solution for train breakdowns because LTA not held accountable
• 14 questions that came to my mind during the Amos Yee Saga
• How To Be An Ass On Racial Harmony Day
• PM visiting from Bizarro S’pore?