Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jul 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #Medishield #ReturnOurCPF
• Managing money for retirement
• Is English Literature a conspiracy to keep non-elites poor in Singapore?
• Living with myths I: The Singapore Story
• $5 meals, $500 holidays and $50k homes for SG50
• “The New Paper published a report masquerading as a factual analysis…”
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Classical and New Faultlines in Society: A reflection on the President’s speech
• 12 things President Tony Tan said to re-open parliament that sounded like they were recycled from past statements
• Easing up on the foreign talent spiel
• Coping with exorbitant medical costs ….
• It’s time for love in politics
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Wind of Change
• Gilbert Goh wants you to splash dog poo at PM Lee’s photo
• Taxi woes
• Daylight Robbery by the Telcos
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Yes, ministers
• Leon Perera and Firuz Khan for WP
• Dr Chee Soon Juan looks set to contest next general elections
• Time to call out racism in Singapore
• More equal than other S’poreans?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• On racism and xenophobia in Singapore
• Are Filipino Celebrations in Singapore going too far?
• A S’porean shows the way, when leaders fail
• May Day Message for MOM
• The Merits of Meritocracy and the Just World Belief
• Deciding on MP “material”
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Singapore Planned Parenthood Association responds to parenthood talk controversy
• 7 things AWARE is unaware of, as shown by this gaffe
• Women’s Charter penalising men unfairly
• Stinking of Double Standard?
• Let Me Eat Bread
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• A failed opportunity to take forward the immigration debate
• Why Singaporeans criticise and condemn
• Roots and Wings: Sounding out the Singaporean Soul
• Coalition Government II – More Scenarios, More Speculation
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #CPF
• Lunch with the FT: Lee Hsien Loong
• PAP Still Doesn’t Want To Let Singaporeans Know What They Are Doing With Our CPF
• Final analysis on Pte Ganesh suicide
• Meritocracy as Myth
• V.V. good at solving “paper” problems, so what? More peanuts?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Before we stomp on STOMP
• Who’s fueling the Mothership?
• Singapore’s Education System, Good But Not Enough
• MP Lim Wee Kiak retracting statement on MH370
• The GE is imminent
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• Government needs to change its mindset about education
• Govt snooping – it’s about “politics of trust”, says ST writer
• “Rule of law” in Singapore is so thin, it holds no more meaning
• Upside down mind of militant LGBTs
• Elections not enough? We also need referendums
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 May 2013
• 13th Malaysian Elections: Lessons for the Singaporean Voter
• The Idiot Parade: Zainudin, Lina, 21 Malaysians, Jolovan
• Quotes and Quotes Out of Context in Politics
• In Singapore We’ve Forgotten: I Think That I Am Better Than You (Part 2)
• An Analysis Of Kong Hee’s Money-Scheming ‘Church’
• An Option For Women To Serve National Service?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Apr 2013
• No free transport, comprain. Got free transport, also comprain. Buay sian ah?
• Besides free travel on MRT, let’s look at car clubs
• People who deserve tax-payers’ help & those who don’t
• Pulau Ubin: No plans to Evict?
• Bloggers who have nothing to say
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Apr 2013
• Boston Marathon Bombing and Us
• Guarding the Brand II
• The Process Of Education (In Singapore): A Response
• Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) adds “safety” as its 8th core value
• More than half of S’poreans would migrate if given a choice
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Apr 2013
• Minimum wage will not work for Singapore
• Perils Of Staying On State Land
• Seeking middle ground or joining the media if you want Singapore to do well?
• Singapore & North Korea: Peas in a Pod
• Busy – Living or Dying?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Apr 2013
• Margaret Thatcher Obituary: Thatcherism and us
• Job application forms aid in discriminatory hiring
• ‘Rojak’ TFR
• The Ex Post Perspective: Why the Sticker Lady Must be Guilty
• An Analysis of Tania De Rozario’s “Not Prepared to Wait” and the High Court’s Decision on 377A
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Mar 2013
• Giving our boys in green their due
• How Arrogance and Militarism Endanger Singapore’s Security
• Gilbert Goh – The Accidental Rebel
• Minister Khaw Tackles Affordability – What Are His Options?
• The PAP And The People: Bread-And-Butter Concerns And Much More
• Why bother writing about Straits Times Fails?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Mar 2013
• The Population White Paper and The Rhetoric of Vulnerability
• The hard decision of army regular specialists
• A breakdown of what’s new with the COE
• Lead, Minister Heng, Lead
• Big brother wants to check our underwear
• So SPF didn’t pursue “every lead and examine the different angles thoroughly”?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Mar 2013
• Strengthen NS by Respecting It
• My Take: What It Means To Call Singapore Home.
• A new (splinter) party alternative
• Is S’pore GLC helping the Chinese military?
• Dec 2012 article. Seems like the Media helps fuelling the drive