Why do we have to declare things like chronic illnesses, disabilities and even pregnancies when we apply for a job?
The bottom-line is to make money, you must take risks. The biggest risk in your financial destiny is not taking any risks at all.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
It’s a common situation for you to see the use in something that your superior may not be able to. While people in positions above you may be all for innovation, usually that’s if it’s free.
At the end of the day, if Singaporeans really want better paid jobs, they better be able to create more value. Otherwise, gahmen also cannot do much la.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jul 2016 #facebook #lta #china #mrt
• If You’re a Contract Employee in Singapore, Don’t Let Your Employer Cheat You of These 3 Things to Which You’re Now Entitled
• Don’t Anyhow Say: FB Post Stating You Can’t Hold Your Phone While Driving Is Totally Inaccurate
• Made-in-China trains spark safety concerns in Hong Kong, US
• Train defects reveal deeper problems doing business with PRCs
• Facebook: Today S’pore, tom China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Jun 2016 #youth #healthcare #foreigners #religion
• Is It About Hunger or Bad Bosses?
• Are Doctors Charging More Than They Need To?
• Does citizenship make any difference?
• Pope Francis understands Modern Marriage
• South China Sea: Facts about Asia’s maritime flashpoint
If you find yourself chronically suffering from Sunday night and Monday blues, it’s time to spend some time taking a good hard look at your life and start planning your own MAP to find your ikigai.