Sex in small spaces is not our biggest obstacle to making babies, is this even a challenge in the first place?
Why do we have to declare things like chronic illnesses, disabilities and even pregnancies when we apply for a job?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Oct 2016 #animalcruelty #freshgrads #jobs #limsweesay
Maybe we should just let the teachers TEACH.
If you are an employee, here’s what you can possibly do to take power into your hands
The number of foreigners (non-residents + permanent residents) now make up a whopping 64 percent of the population.
I thought if I worked hard, life would be good for my family. But such is life, with its ups and downs. My son, who is now a young adult, seemed normal at birth. However he was diagnosed with mild autism at the age of 4, which is also the age he started talking.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• S R Nathan’s life is perfect Hollywood material
• Mr S R Nathan: Contributions To Singapore We Might Have Forgotten
• The world of SR Nathan in 1961
• Brainfreeze, Brainstorming and So Stun like Vegetable
• Why The President Had To Be A Malay Always
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Aug 2016 #racism #leebeewah #singaporesports #olympics
• Not Everyone was Pleased by Joseph Schooling’s Olympic Gold
• SMRT gives racist cabbie stern warning
• MP Lee Bee Wah: Li Jiawei’s son is my ‘grandchild’
• Joe Augustin writes non-political note about the cancer that is credit-stealing upper management
• Former S’pore national shooter explains why foreign born athletes deserve our understanding