Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jan 2018 #publictransport #mce #marina #coastalexpressway #counterterrorim #asean #fakenews #habitat #environment #gst #tax
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Sep 2016 #tanchengbock #tanchengblocked #tharmanshanmugaratnam #onlinebetting
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #nationalgallerysingapore
With no oxygen to breath, and with no chance to reproduce, in about 30 years there might not be any living aquatic creatures anyway, only the cute, animated characters appearing on the silver screen.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #southchinasea
Many parts of Asia are at the frontline of the adverse impacts of climate change. The AIGCC is uniquely positioned by its focus and collective objective to highlight key challenges against, and create benchmark solutions for, scaling climate finance and investment throughout Asia.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2016 #lgbt #foreigners #alternativemedia #trs
• Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
• A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
• On Gods in Buddhism
• TRS: Yang gives up the fight
• Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers