“The Myth of the Lazy Native” was used as a reference to the idea that race, as a supposedly biological attribute, is really a social construct.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Feb 2015 #singapore #sgelections #AHPETC
• 100 Serangoon residents petition WP for ‘answers’
• The WP has been a huge disappointment
• The Real Singapore or The Rich Singapore? Evaluating the $40,000 monthly revenue claim
• Where is Xenophobia in Singapore, The Straits Times?
• Malays excluded from Navy due to lack of halal kitchens
• SingFirst… er, no thanks
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Feb 2015 #singapore #sgelections #AHPETC #50SG
• Residents mostly shrug off AHPETC debate
• 8 questions swing voters will have after the AHPETC saga
• Foreigners inciting singaporeans to hate foreigners
• Voices of S’poreans is 50% Australian: One of the two people behind The Real Singapore arrested is a foreigner
• Things you should never ask/tell a Singaporean Indian.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 Jan 2015 #singapore #oursgconv
• Call for secularism to prevail in Singapore
• Hey Big Spender
• Pinoy and PRC diplomatic behaviour contrasted
• Civil servants and political neutrality
• Why Chiam See Tong’s 1984 Campaign is Still Relevant Today
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jan 2015 #singapore #oursgconv
• Temple, Columbarium and HDB
• Sitting at the wrong end
• Singapore Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) – Wrong Medicine
• Cartoons, Controversy and Killing!
• The Man Who Gave Made the Law Just
• The curious case of Cherian George Redux
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jan 2015 #singapore #oursgconv
• Much ado about urns/ Where to buy in NE
• Filipino Cries “Hacked”, Are We Buying It?
• Controversial details of a priest in Geylang
• A clarification
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Jan 2015 #singapore #oursgconv
• A life-and-death conversation
• Ello Ello: Pinoy ambassador has nothing to say?
• The 1974 Katong Bomb
• Oysters and diamonds
• General Elections 2015? 3 Things Must Happen First
• Two Blue Ticks
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jan 2015 #singapore #oursgconv #QZ8501
• Stalemate between authorities and residents over planned Chinese temple and columbarium
• Ello, Ello thinks we are stupid?
• Is this home – truly?
• Much Ado About Jubilee Babies
• Communism in Singapore: Is this the past or future that is calling?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Nov 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #anonymous #Messiah
• Singapore hacking cases show importance of deep infocomm expertise
• The Messiah Saga: Some men just want to watch the world burn
• Drug mule escapes gallows after Singapore law reform
• Whither secular Singapore?
• Measure for measure
• English as is spoken in parliament
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Nov 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #anonymous #Messiah
• Right to counsel – lawyer M Ravi seeks court’s declaration on constitutional rights
• Secular state at centre of hijab debate
• How Private Property Widens Singapore’s Income Gap
• Comment: Singaporeans need more space, not more rules
• Blind Loyalism: The Demise of Progress