According to the MOM, B-Construction housed its foreign workers at a construction site located at Canberra Crescent from January to June last year, housing them in containers and makeshift zinc huts.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Sep 2016 #tanchengbock #tanchengblocked #tharmanshanmugaratnam #onlinebetting
Who is Neil Humphreys? He’s a self-declared ‘white trash’ bloke from England who decided to come to Singapore for 3 months in 1996, but ended up staying here till now.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Aug 2016 #racism #tradeunions #parliament #josephschooling
• Being Intolerant of Intolerance
• “Warriors”, not “Wankers” / Worthless, Wayanging, Wanking NMPs
• More laws to protect who or against who?
• The Hardest Way to Earn 1 Million Bucks
• What does the trade union network in Singapore look like?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Aug 2016 #racism #leebeewah #singaporesports #olympics
• Not Everyone was Pleased by Joseph Schooling’s Olympic Gold
• SMRT gives racist cabbie stern warning
• MP Lee Bee Wah: Li Jiawei’s son is my ‘grandchild’
• Joe Augustin writes non-political note about the cancer that is credit-stealing upper management
• Former S’pore national shooter explains why foreign born athletes deserve our understanding
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jul 2016 #nus #agoreport2016 #racism #alternativemedia
• This is why the NUS “ANNUAL SEX CAMP” will always continue
• AGO’s report: “Ownself can check ownself”
• Old lady possessed and start to hurl racist remarks
• Anti-Intellectualism : The Celebration Of Stupidity
• The pros and cons of hiring interns in your startup
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jul 2016 #facebook #lta #china #mrt
• If You’re a Contract Employee in Singapore, Don’t Let Your Employer Cheat You of These 3 Things to Which You’re Now Entitled
• Don’t Anyhow Say: FB Post Stating You Can’t Hold Your Phone While Driving Is Totally Inaccurate
• Made-in-China trains spark safety concerns in Hong Kong, US
• Train defects reveal deeper problems doing business with PRCs
• Facebook: Today S’pore, tom China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 May 2016 #singlish #english #language #politics
• Wah… need to have PhD to speak Singlish leh!
• Who else besides PhD holders are qualified to use Singlish in Singapore?
• Singapore Right in Rebutting NYT Piece on Singlish
• Fine S’poreans for using Singlish
• 18 Singlish Slangs We Used To Say That Have Gone Extinct
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 May 2016 #singlish #china #deathpenalty #singleparents
• Singlish/English: for peace and harmony
• Analyzing China’s 13th Five-Year Plan
• Single parents are still discriminated, WP’s Li Li Lian
• We need the death penalty to keep us safe… Really?
• The Hanging Of Kho Jabing
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Apr 2016 #muralipillai #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Do you know Carole Tan, the principal of THAT childcare centre?
• Fact Checking Sangeetha Thanapal’s Lies (Again)
• Singaporean freelance journalist claims there is apartheid in Singapore
• SDP responds to Lina Chiam’s statement about SDP’s use of Chiam See Tong’s image
• ‘No vote no upgrading’? WP’s Leon Perera slams PAP’s Murali Pillai’s ‘carrot’ for Bukit Batok voters