Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Mar 2017 #amosyee #hatespeech #freespeech #xenophobia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Mar 2017 #racism #breadandbutter #protest #freespeech
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Mar 2017 #freespeech #educatingouryouth #hatespeech
If my government’s intention was to instill this fear in me, they did a fantastic job because it is working. This fear has been instilled in me since was I in Primary school.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #southchinasea
• MOT Minister Khaw says non transparency can prevent undue panic
• 14 Car Parks in Singapore You Didn’t Know Had Free Parking (2016 Edition)
• Foreigners unhappy with S’pore must aim higher by insulting everyone on a global level
• Typical S’porean response on freedom of speech
• South China Sea – An alignment of forces for domination and control
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jun 2016 #mha #lgbt #judicialmercy #spf
• MHA’s stance on foreign interference on domestic issues is confusing. Here’s why.
• Do not abuse and tarnish the reputation of the Police
• Are you working on contract? Here’s good news for you.
• Exercising mercy for criminals
• To Combat Disinformation, Understand Financial Incentives Of Online News Sites
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jun 2016 #racism #lgbt #youth #coolingoffday
• 3 Reasons Young Singaporeans are Shunning Traditional Jobs for Entrepreneurship
• NSmen should be given education subsidies, rather than ASEAN scholars!
• Jason Chua investigated, so what?
• Singaporean Indian man faced racist comments from 5-year-old child in MRT
• G’s response on foreign sponsorship doesn’t clarify anything
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #christians #lgbt #civilservantsbonus
• Having Bonus Is Not Important Anymore?
• Orlando attacks: the twists and the turns
• free speech
• No ang moh $, whither Pink Dot 2017?
• Open letter to Pastor Lawrence Khong of FCBC
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Raw fish dishes containing freshwater fish banned
• Why Is Everyone Freaking Out Over LTA’s Bad Photoshop Job?
• On Christians in Singapore
• Can’t go into the Room: Please don’t say MDA banned Eric Khoo’s new movie
• CPF: Low retirement adequacy?