Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Oct 2017 #freedomofspeech #humanrights #historyofsingapore #breadandbutter
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Sep 2017 #counterterrorism #freedomofspeech #hatespeech #amosyee #radicalisation
If my government’s intention was to instill this fear in me, they did a fantastic job because it is working. This fear has been instilled in me since was I in Primary school.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #nationalservice #nus
• It’s the mozzie that passes on Zika, not the patient
• Are Aedes mosquitoes in Singapore now transmitting the Zika virus?
• The Zika Epidemic Has Just Begun
• Is there any recourse for national servicemen subjected to abuse?
• NUS Should Make Investigation Findings Public
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• Uncle Redbean: PRCs not FTs
• A Guide to Singaporean Driving
• NUS Running Scared : All Orientation Camps Cancelled
• NUS orientation: We need to talk about consent
• What does Trump, Brexit and NUS Freshman Orientation have in common ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #southchinasea
• MOT Minister Khaw says non transparency can prevent undue panic
• 14 Car Parks in Singapore You Didn’t Know Had Free Parking (2016 Edition)
• Foreigners unhappy with S’pore must aim higher by insulting everyone on a global level
• Typical S’porean response on freedom of speech
• South China Sea – An alignment of forces for domination and control
These and so many others are reasons why Singapore is not paradise on Earth. I hope the author of that Quora post can live life as a normal, middle-income Singaporean (without his generous expat package) before commenting about the “greatness” of this country.
Falsehoods, half truths and weak analyses that are sometimes self contradictory are the common themes that run throughout Theodore’s essay. It reflects deep seated ignorance and weak intellectual ability on the author. It brings shame to Stanford and other world class universities Theodore is associated with.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jun 2016 #mha #lgbt #judicialmercy #spf
• MHA’s stance on foreign interference on domestic issues is confusing. Here’s why.
• Do not abuse and tarnish the reputation of the Police
• Are you working on contract? Here’s good news for you.
• Exercising mercy for criminals
• To Combat Disinformation, Understand Financial Incentives Of Online News Sites
The government needs to trust its people to ensure peace and that such radical hateful rhetoric will have no place in Singapore. Freedom of speech means that we as Singaporeans need to speak out against such hate when the time arises.