While you cannot control what goes on in the world, you are in control of your own finances.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Aug 2016 #olympics #quahzhengwen #singaporesports #rio
• Test of character: Leonard Thomas disappoints with more than just bad journalism
• Be patient with Quah Zheng Wen
• What to make of Quah’s media snub at the Olympics?
• TNP vs National Swimmer Quah Zheng Wen: Another Perspective
• Sports mag criticises Joseph Schooling’s soundbites as ‘douchey-sounding’, wants him to apologise
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Mar 2016 #byelections #tax #royngerng
• How about Murali Pillai, 47, as PAP’s candidate for Bukit Batok SMC by-election?
• Comments about Roy Ngerng Defamation Verdict
• My Thoughts on Reviewing the Elected Presidency
• IRAS going to start taxing bloggers and online influencers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Those HDB Void Deck Railings
• Anti-football railings erected in HDB void deck
• Crying foul over barriers in void deck to stop football games
• Defending our youths from Mahbubani’s paranoia
• The sign of a superior religious man
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Nov 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #underhappy
• In our circus, few understand what ‘equal protection of the law’ means
• Political Busking Should Be Regulated
• Why WP Low is silent about almost everything/ Silence is no longer golden
• Residents to elect their own mayors?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jan 2013
• 6.9 million Singaporeans by year 2030
• Foreigners at the Gates, Ooops, Inside Already, Too Late!
• The prime minister needs to meet real people at concerts
• PM Lee says social media cannot be left alone: Lee’s Fixation?
• 2 boys killed in road accident at Tampines