Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #indonesia
While it is commendable that DPM Tharman has squarely called out the inadequacy of the CPFIS to address the all important issue of retirement adequacy, isn’t the scope of the public debate and the focus of much needed retirement adequacy, pension and CPF reform still much too … inadequate ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Aug 2016 #racism #tradeunions #parliament #josephschooling
• Being Intolerant of Intolerance
• “Warriors”, not “Wankers” / Worthless, Wayanging, Wanking NMPs
• More laws to protect who or against who?
• The Hardest Way to Earn 1 Million Bucks
• What does the trade union network in Singapore look like?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jul 2016 #nus #agoreport2016 #racism #alternativemedia
• This is why the NUS “ANNUAL SEX CAMP” will always continue
• AGO’s report: “Ownself can check ownself”
• Old lady possessed and start to hurl racist remarks
• Anti-Intellectualism : The Celebration Of Stupidity
• The pros and cons of hiring interns in your startup
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jul 2016 #psle #education #terrorism #france
• How the new PSLE game is going to be played
• PSLE changes from 2021 and what they mean for you
• A New Dawn For Muslims
• I weep for Humanity
• China can now claim that Singapore was part of China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Jun 2016 #spf #eld #lgbt #smrt
• The MRT Saga : Until The Khaw Comes Home
• It’s our fault that the MRT keeps breaking down. We shall repent!
• Joint statement by ELD and SPF on investigation over alleged violation of Cooling-Off Day regulations
• Politics in Singapore: The past five years (and the next three)
• Biology Doesn’t Support Gay Marriage Bans
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 May 2016 #sdp #amosyee #pinkdot2016 #economics
• Pink Dot vs Wear White – What’s with the trench warfare?
• A falsehood that SDP broke agreement on secret meeting. Here’s proof
• BSI – Would Singapore teach the Americans how to run a clean financial system?
• Big breasts like triple A status and budget surpluses have a downside
• Amos Yee makes video to hurt Muslims, but the community’s too mature for him
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #mrt
• Excerpts from an SBF Alfresco thread: Chee and SDP this week and the train wreck it has created
• No lack of space for 10 million in Singapore? Really?
• How successful is Hong Kong’s MTR compared to S’pore’s MRT? Unbelievable. Out of this world.
• Death of a boy: Did the school do just right, or not enough?
• Two interviews before his suicide
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Feb 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Publicity stunts gone wrong in Singapore
• S’poreans ask: Will S’pore die for me?
• ‘Shut the eff up with the propaganda,’ one commenter tells ‘Majulah’ video’s Divian Nair
• In Defence Of Unlimited Changes
• DOUBTING SINGAPORE’S DEFENCE