Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Mar 2017 #amosyee #hatespeech #freespeech #xenophobia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Mar 2017 #freespeech #educatingouryouth #hatespeech
Too often, it is politicians who utilise hate spin, using religious vigilantes as proxies to propel them into power (or maintain their existing power).
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jan 2017 #witchcraft #malaysia #internetfame #sgsports
These and so many others are reasons why Singapore is not paradise on Earth. I hope the author of that Quora post can live life as a normal, middle-income Singaporean (without his generous expat package) before commenting about the “greatness” of this country.
Falsehoods, half truths and weak analyses that are sometimes self contradictory are the common themes that run throughout Theodore’s essay. It reflects deep seated ignorance and weak intellectual ability on the author. It brings shame to Stanford and other world class universities Theodore is associated with.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2016 #lgbt #foreigners #alternativemedia #trs
• Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
• A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
• On Gods in Buddhism
• TRS: Yang gives up the fight
• Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers
The government needs to trust its people to ensure peace and that such radical hateful rhetoric will have no place in Singapore. Freedom of speech means that we as Singaporeans need to speak out against such hate when the time arises.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Key Lessons in Keyboard Warrior-ism from “Kid-Killing” Advocate Calvin Cheng
• Parents’ unofficial PSLE top-scorer compilation proves kiasuism lives on
• Sinking faith in Batam ferry safety
• Lawrence Khong must delete his Facebook account if he is really against gays
• Open letter from PE resident to AHPETC