Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #race #minorities #uber
• Elected president: More time needed to persuade candidates?
• Tharman to become President & Prime Minister of S’pore at the same time
• Why Bahasa Melayu should be the next language you pick up
• When Strangers Steal Your Baby’s Pics
• S’poreans Are Seriously Pissed With Uber. Read This: “Dont Cheat Me With Your Upfront Pricing”.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• S R Nathan’s life is perfect Hollywood material
• Mr S R Nathan: Contributions To Singapore We Might Have Forgotten
• The world of SR Nathan in 1961
• Brainfreeze, Brainstorming and So Stun like Vegetable
• Why The President Had To Be A Malay Always
Leasing a property is based on mutual agreement. We can’t avoid the fact that landlords have stereotypes of different nationalities, their living habits and ways to upkeep their house. We can educate the public to understand and accept foreigners. But landlords also reserve the right to sign contracts with tenants that they are comfortable dealing with.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jul 2016 #parking #terrorism #lta #mrt
• Should We Be Concerned About The Recent Increases In Car Park Charges
• Increase in Car Park Charges – Car Owners Dismay, Investors Cheer
• Defective Trains: “Discuss Things Openly, Tell People The Truth”
• Recalibrating the Islamic State Threat in Southeast Asia
• I Am Afraid Of Terrorism But Not As Much As Muslims Are
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2016 #brexit #mainstreammedia #sph #costofliving
• What A Parked Up Week In a Parked Up Place
• Who u blaming P Ravi?
• Police report made against Singaporean man who supported terror
• You know you are getting old, if during your NS days…
• This Is The Real Reason The Global Economy Is Slowing Down
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Jun 2016 #ura #hdb #singaporeartsscene #censorship
• Profitable to pay elderly poor to leave S’pore
• Car Park rates to go up
• HDB & URA’s car parks’ income over $600m?
• ‘i know why the rebel sings’
• Facebook removed local socio-political posts which seems to have not violated its Community Standards
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #foodragelady
• Singapore Government Bans Internet
• Bad News, Public Servants: IDA To Pull The Plug On Your Internet
• It’s on Facebook! It bashes PAP! IT MUST BE TRUE!
• NO! to Foreign Intervention, or Freedom to Love?
• MSF responds to mother’s allegations that baby was ‘stolen’
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 May 2016 #singlish #english #language #politics
• Wah… need to have PhD to speak Singlish leh!
• Who else besides PhD holders are qualified to use Singlish in Singapore?
• Singapore Right in Rebutting NYT Piece on Singlish
• Fine S’poreans for using Singlish
• 18 Singlish Slangs We Used To Say That Have Gone Extinct
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #amosyee #pinkdot
• SDP: No adult supervision isit?
• The Road To Financial Independence
• Dibashram – A Communal-Cultural Space for Singapore’s Migrant Workers
• Will Amos Yee find his ‘Dr Sean’?
• Response to Leow Yangfa’s plea to support Pink Dot
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 May 2016 #sdp #opposition #hdb #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By-election could spell end to Dr Chee’s political aspirations
• More non-Malay families in HDB rental flats?
• Do you know how many female taxi drivers we have?
• On Terrorism being a Political, not a Religious Problem
• Mystery about who is Kwa Chong Seng of Panama Papers gets deeper
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 9 May 2016 #sdp #pap #bukitbatok #byelecction
• COMMENT: The real winners and losers of Bukit Batok
• Chee Soon Juan’s rebuke of mainstream media after Bukit Batok by-election result is a hoot
• End of the road for Dr Chee Soon Juan?
• This is the beginning of the rise and rise of SDP
• BBBE2016 : The Aftermath – Chee Soon Juan Must Go
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Apr 2016 #sdp #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Water shortage, drought, Linggui water level lowest
• Not quite a barbed Bukit Batok BE yet
• Actually, what’s wrong with an upgrading carrot?
• Dear Ah Mu. Election Threats Are Soooo 1990s
• REFLECTIONS ON THE NEIGHBOURHOOD RENEWAL PROGRAMME (NRP) AND THE BUKIT BATOK BY-ELECTION
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Apr 2016 #leeweiling #leehsienloong #lky
• Newlywed shares ‘reputable bridal shop’ photographer’s epically amateurish wedding photos
• Who should you blame for your lousy wedding photos?
• Are Dr Lee’s concerns about “Pa” being venerated justified?
• Be wary of nincompoops and sycophants
• Singaporeans should not be distracted from real issues by the monkeyDail
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Apr 2016 #fcbc #leeweiling #sph
• The Education System of Stress
• An open letter to K.Shanmugam and to my Muslim Friends – Islamaphobia
• Singapore needs to beef up nuclear knowledge
• Transactional National Identity: Ministers leading by example
• Apparent lack of freedom of speech is apparently all ST’s own doing
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Mar 2016 #budget2016 #sdp #trs
• Post MNC Singapore economy
• More PMEs being laid off? There’s no need to fear.
• Singapore is not an Island
• Here’s how you judge how hardworking your MP was in Singapore’s 12th Parliament
• Conversation – How to be The Real Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Mar 2016 #singlesvillage #lky #ISA
• Dear Singapore, am I a security risk?
• The story of why Banquet closed down is not just sad, but a look at S’pore’s future
• IRAS, Singapore’s tax authority to start taxing bloggers – some clarity needed
• Warned and fined, but who are they?
• Dr Tan Cheng Bok’s Pre-emptive Strike