Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Apr 2017 #education #heritage #hdb
Taking good care of our health is one thing. Another pragmatic approach would be to review your financial status and ensure adequate financial protection for your family.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Dec 2016 #sglitftw #sganimals #saf #china
Anyone who lands a Built to Order (BTO) flat in an area like Bidadari has basically won the lottery. But are central region flats really worth overspending on?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Oct 2016 #onlinebetting #china #foreignaffairs #drones
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Oct 2016 #readingculture #books #ppap #china
Remember that, even if you have money left in your CPF, you may not be allowed to use it when you’ve hit the withdrawal limit.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #race #minorities #uber
• Elected president: More time needed to persuade candidates?
• Tharman to become President & Prime Minister of S’pore at the same time
• Why Bahasa Melayu should be the next language you pick up
• When Strangers Steal Your Baby’s Pics
• S’poreans Are Seriously Pissed With Uber. Read This: “Dont Cheat Me With Your Upfront Pricing”.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #pioneergeneration #electedpresident
• S R Nathan’s life is perfect Hollywood material
• Mr S R Nathan: Contributions To Singapore We Might Have Forgotten
• The world of SR Nathan in 1961
• Brainfreeze, Brainstorming and So Stun like Vegetable
• Why The President Had To Be A Malay Always
Leasing a property is based on mutual agreement. We can’t avoid the fact that landlords have stereotypes of different nationalities, their living habits and ways to upkeep their house. We can educate the public to understand and accept foreigners. But landlords also reserve the right to sign contracts with tenants that they are comfortable dealing with.