Leasing a property is based on mutual agreement. We can’t avoid the fact that landlords have stereotypes of different nationalities, their living habits and ways to upkeep their house. We can educate the public to understand and accept foreigners. But landlords also reserve the right to sign contracts with tenants that they are comfortable dealing with.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
Any Singaporean would panic at the thought of losing their home. Stay calm and try these alternatives. The prospect of missing a mortgage repayment is frightening.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jul 2016 #parking #terrorism #lta #mrt
• Should We Be Concerned About The Recent Increases In Car Park Charges
• Increase in Car Park Charges – Car Owners Dismay, Investors Cheer
• Defective Trains: “Discuss Things Openly, Tell People The Truth”
• Recalibrating the Islamic State Threat in Southeast Asia
• I Am Afraid Of Terrorism But Not As Much As Muslims Are
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Jun 2016 #brexit #mainstreammedia #sph #costofliving
• What A Parked Up Week In a Parked Up Place
• Who u blaming P Ravi?
• Police report made against Singaporean man who supported terror
• You know you are getting old, if during your NS days…
• This Is The Real Reason The Global Economy Is Slowing Down
We know what you’re thinking: how can you possibly scrape together S$200,000 or S$300,000 for a flat by the time you’re 35? It’s impossible. But countless Singaporeans have done it, and some even in their early 30s.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Jun 2016 #ura #hdb #singaporeartsscene #censorship
• Profitable to pay elderly poor to leave S’pore
• Car Park rates to go up
• HDB & URA’s car parks’ income over $600m?
• ‘i know why the rebel sings’
• Facebook removed local socio-political posts which seems to have not violated its Community Standards
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #foodragelady
• Singapore Government Bans Internet
• Bad News, Public Servants: IDA To Pull The Plug On Your Internet
• It’s on Facebook! It bashes PAP! IT MUST BE TRUE!
• NO! to Foreign Intervention, or Freedom to Love?
• MSF responds to mother’s allegations that baby was ‘stolen’
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 May 2016 #singlish #english #language #politics
• Wah… need to have PhD to speak Singlish leh!
• Who else besides PhD holders are qualified to use Singlish in Singapore?
• Singapore Right in Rebutting NYT Piece on Singlish
• Fine S’poreans for using Singlish
• 18 Singlish Slangs We Used To Say That Have Gone Extinct
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #amosyee #pinkdot
• SDP: No adult supervision isit?
• The Road To Financial Independence
• Dibashram – A Communal-Cultural Space for Singapore’s Migrant Workers
• Will Amos Yee find his ‘Dr Sean’?
• Response to Leow Yangfa’s plea to support Pink Dot