Pasting stickers, drawing cartoons, releasing a comic book, interviewing SMRT drivers, posting on Facebook on Cooling-off Day, are all apparently deemed more serious than the EIGHT Hepatitis C deaths in a hospital.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Apr 2016 #panama #blameculture #budget2016
• The Panama Papers prove Americans are angels
• 4 groups of people that Budget 2016 forgot about
• Unemployment insurance…do you really think it will work?
• Woman gives super positive testimonial about 2-week SAF Volunteer Corps experience
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Apr 2016 #hepcoutbreak #blameculture #trs
• Attack on Madrasah students
• Naming those responsible for Hep C outbreak breeds blame culture
• TRS trial: Yang said he co-ran the site in new evidence
• The odd one out – Lee Wei Ling
• How Kawaii! FB Page ‘Singapore Area GIjinka’ Imagines S’porean Places As Humans
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Apr 2016 #hepcoutbreak #leeweiling #sph
• Najib’s son, Messi, Putin among many implicated in Panama Papers
• Lawrence Khong: Christian Worldview Series
• Netizens says Gan hiding identities of SGH negligence shows no accountability
• Hepatitis C outbreak: Don’t want a ‘blame culture’, says Health Minister
• Online spat between Chief of Govt Communications & LKY’s daughter about LKY’s blurb on book
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Mar 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #byelection
• S’pore expensive only for expats
• 10 Reasons Why Singaporeans Think Our Arts Scene Is Dead And Why They Are Wrong
• Bukit Batok BE: An electoral race that will shed light on race
• Are Singaporeans Xenophobic?
• Grabbing a sight of the cherry blossom!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Mar 2016 #singlesvillage #lky #ISA
• Dear Singapore, am I a security risk?
• The story of why Banquet closed down is not just sad, but a look at S’pore’s future
• IRAS, Singapore’s tax authority to start taxing bloggers – some clarity needed
• Warned and fined, but who are they?
• Dr Tan Cheng Bok’s Pre-emptive Strike
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• South China Sea – History versus geography
• Causeway jam bad? Here’s what a S’porean checkpoint officer wants you to know about border security
• Future economy of Singapore set by business owners and not economists?
• Homeless – the ‘invisible’ people in Singapore
• S’pore’s independence: Did M’sia dump us or was it a break-up by mutual consent?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• The Return of Amos
• TMG EXCLUSIVE: Ong Ye Kung on SkillsFuture: Value what you know – and add
• No Urgency On Climate Action
• Do you know what burning ‘paper money’ really meant?
• The Faulty MRT – An Engineer’s View
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Singapore sees Islamist militancy ‘clear, present danger’ for Asia
• Trump, racism and America: what is going on?
• There are no instant terrorists
• Eight para-athletes who made the news at the 8th Asean Para Games
• Did She Run Or Did She “Just Fake It” For Adidas?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Dec 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) to guard against false flag operations during POT
• 2015 Key Events In Singapore
• 6 people who were not born in Singapore but you will embrace as Singaporeans anytime
• WP wants an explicit timeline…and here’s the outbreak timeline
• Poet rejects arts funding in Singapore amid censorship debate