Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Aug 2018 #ns #kevinkwan #hokwonping #isa #telegram #youngsingaporeans
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Nov 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Why You Should Stop Calling Gen Y the Strawberry Generation
• COMMENT: Singapore maintains ban on 1970s soft porn
• “Ban Brewing of Herbal Soup in HDB Flats, My Neighbour Brews Soup Every Day and It’s Making Me Ill”
• Singaporean Cybercrime Victims Are Losing More Money Than The Global Average
• Media Literacy Council member makes troubling statements involving the killing of children
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Oct 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Lawyers and Doctors Overcharging, Dishonest Professionals
• The right way to boost birth rates? And attracting votes?
• Singapore’s Struggle Against the Communist Party of Malaya
• Don’t be paranoid, PM Lee says, but be paranoid
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Oct 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Leong Sze Hian the Puppet Master
• Besides Heckle and Jeckle
• Twist in Susan Lim case widens affective divide
• We’re paying for the price of order
• Culture of dissent – balance broken, problems unspoken
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Oct 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Roy Ngerng Now Wants YOU to Donate Another $46,000 to HIM!
• Over billing is not overcharging and is not an offence
• From London with Love
• PAP losing power should not be the concern
• PAP supporters don’t understand internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Oct 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Pastor Joseph Prince’s reported “S$700,000″ Salary – How Much Should A Pastor Earn?
• Gender and Work Assumptions (MOE form edition)
• Five points from Ho Kwon Ping
• Do Muslims in Singapore condemn ISIS?
• PAP went on trial last week