Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Oct 2016 #homosexuality #hindi #language #sghistory
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Aug 2016 #olympics #quahzhengwen #singaporesports #rio
• Activists slam ASEAN roadmap to stop smog
• Sports Hub heads must roll
• Quah simi? What’s it like being a competitive swimmer?
• Keep quah-iet, lah.
• PAP: Keeps on Walking
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #violence #lgbt #civilservantsbonus
• A 0.45 Month Bonus is not the lowest Civil Servant Mid Year Bonus
• The Bane That Is Outsourcing…
• Violence against any group unacceptable: Shanmugam & Goh Chok Tong
• Stop the use of violent metaphors
• Orlando shooting gives LGBT Singaporeans a slight opening
The sword of damacles continues to dangle over politically divisive issues such as homosexuality and 377A in Singapore. Singaporeans and their government will need to try and reign in individuals from the political fringes, whether left or right, to avoid a potential Orlando Shooting from taking place here.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Jun 2016 #homophobia #lgbt #orlandoshooting #thpa
• What Can Singapore Learn From the Orlando Shootings?
• Indonesia will not allow Singapore to act against its citizens
• Orlando and our Singaporean irony
• Bad time to be gay or Muslim/ Three cheers for the Humanist Society (S’pore)
• EDITORIAL: Singapore is not safe so long as govt condones homophobia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jun 2016 #internetban #chc #pinkdot #mnd
• MND should give full account of lift mishaps
• The indomitable spirit of Kong Hee
• A Government Without Internet
• We have an IT literacy problem
• MHA’s statement on foreign entities’ involvement in Pink Dot shows that Singapore Gahmen has balls of steel
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jun 2016 #hengsweekeat #lgbt #alternativemedia #activism
• Singapore government slams TRE report for saying Heng Swee Keat’s medical expenses paid by taxpayers
• Inconvenient facts about the Indian, Teo and Roy
• Why Turn Gay People Straight? Changing Them To Feel Better
• Everyone feels the chill when the wind blows in Singapore
• ACS boys will never get conned by DHL scam. Here’s why
This year some conservative groups called for no overseas intervention in Singapore politics. They petitioned that foreigners should not be allowed to attend PinkDot so as to not “interfere” with Singaporean culture, as though they are spreading homosexuality here. I find this amusing because it couldn’t be further from reality.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 May 2016 #economics #inequality #pinkdot2016 #singlish
• Why It Might Be Inevitable For Fast Growing Nations Such As Korea And Singapore To Face Income Inequality Problems
• Dealing with an ambiguous world
• If China shuts its door to the Little Red Dot
• Two homosexuals jailed for sexual offences in the week before Pink Dot
• Don’t use Singlish as the scapegoat!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 May 2016 #sdp #terrorism #hengsweekeat #scdf
• Get well soon, Mr Heng
• SCDF team for Heng Swee Keat
• Religious Terrorism in Malaysia–Part 1 and Part 2
• Selfishness and Self-centeredness: Sexual Infidelity with same or opposite sex partners
• Let’s all be at Pink Dot for those who can’t or won’t