Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Jul 2016 #mrt #coverup #foreigners #education
• What Khaw Boon Wan said is reasonable
• MPs express concerns over possible hike in lift maintenance cost after new regulation kicks in
• SIA flight attendant regrets renting flat to foreign ex-offender’s family
• PSLE changes: Broader bands and psychological games
• Scam Alert! DHL Scammers Are Now Impersonating OCBC, DBS, MOM & SP Services
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jul 2016 #parking #terrorism #lta #mrt
• Should We Be Concerned About The Recent Increases In Car Park Charges
• Increase in Car Park Charges – Car Owners Dismay, Investors Cheer
• Defective Trains: “Discuss Things Openly, Tell People The Truth”
• Recalibrating the Islamic State Threat in Southeast Asia
• I Am Afraid Of Terrorism But Not As Much As Muslims Are
Falsehoods, half truths and weak analyses that are sometimes self contradictory are the common themes that run throughout Theodore’s essay. It reflects deep seated ignorance and weak intellectual ability on the author. It brings shame to Stanford and other world class universities Theodore is associated with.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jun 2016 #internetban #ida #publicservants #foodragelady
• Singapore Government Bans Internet
• Bad News, Public Servants: IDA To Pull The Plug On Your Internet
• It’s on Facebook! It bashes PAP! IT MUST BE TRUE!
• NO! to Foreign Intervention, or Freedom to Love?
• MSF responds to mother’s allegations that baby was ‘stolen’
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jun 2016 #hengsweekeat #lgbt #alternativemedia #activism
• Singapore government slams TRE report for saying Heng Swee Keat’s medical expenses paid by taxpayers
• Inconvenient facts about the Indian, Teo and Roy
• Why Turn Gay People Straight? Changing Them To Feel Better
• Everyone feels the chill when the wind blows in Singapore
• ACS boys will never get conned by DHL scam. Here’s why
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Apr 2016 #panama #blameculture #budget2016
• Denise Phua had a foot-in-mouth moment comparing high-density congregations in Little India to ‘walking time-bombs’
• Foreign workers in Clark Quay are walking time-bombs, said no PAP MP ever
• Dreaming of a World Free of Terror
• The case for press freedom
• TRS trial: Yang’s ‘lies’ blown apart by prosecution
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Mar 2016 #budget2016 #sdp #trs
• Post MNC Singapore economy
• More PMEs being laid off? There’s no need to fear.
• Singapore is not an Island
• Here’s how you judge how hardworking your MP was in Singapore’s 12th Parliament
• Conversation – How to be The Real Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Mar 2016 #byelections #tax #royngerng
• How about Murali Pillai, 47, as PAP’s candidate for Bukit Batok SMC by-election?
• Comments about Roy Ngerng Defamation Verdict
• My Thoughts on Reviewing the Elected Presidency
• IRAS going to start taxing bloggers and online influencers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Jan 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• School Parking: Too much power to bean counters
• 8 unique traits of the Singaporean Chinese
• Can S’poreans take a 37% pay cut?
• Three Ways To Reduce Foreign Talent in Singapore
• Here’s Why Singaporeans Can’t Afford A Vacation Every 3 Months
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Nov 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• 10 things you are probably uninterested to know about ISIS but should
• FORMER TODAY EDITOR P N BALJI INVITING ISIS TERROR TO SINGAPORE?
• Assimilation and French society: double standards?
• Terrorism Is Everyone’s Problem
• How to be politically correct on Paris attacks
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Oct 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Woman upset 7 family members cannot fit into small 86 sq m Pasir Ris 4-room DBSS flat
• If COMPLAINING’s a National Sport
• Khaw Boon Wan is here, there and everywhere
• MRT train faults & breakdowns allow S’poreans to enjoy slower pace of life
• CPF protestors trial: Crossing swords or crossing line?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #GE2015
• Official complaint to United Nations – unfair general election ethics in Singapore 2015
• General election 2015: Looking back, looking forward, part 2
• Sending Edz Ello to jail won’t fix discrimination in Singapore
• CPF and Housing: A Complicated Union
• Shielded For Life – Can We Afford Not To Hoard?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Sep 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #GE2015
• Why the PAP landslide is NOT a clear-cut vote for authoritarianism
• How accurate is the GE sample vote count?
• What prevents an equal level playing field with the PAP? (Part 1)
• Haze Subsidy Scheme – Shouldn’t this be open to all?
• Temple of the Heavenly Jade Emperor