Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Oct 2016 #jobs #suicide #school #gurkhas
Hirers should look at the strengths of the individual candidate and not simply the companies he/she has worked for.
We hope that WDA’s fair response would put this issue to rest. The exercise isn’t advocating for anyone to be racist, ageist or whatever-ist. It’s to assess whether the course participants have learnt how to communicate and relate effectively in the workplace.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Mar 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #PrayForMH370 #MalaysianAirlines #MH370
• Do you live in Misery City?
• Midnight’s Seniors: The Generation of Perpetual Indebtedness and Gratitude
• Why implementing minimum wage in Singapore is a terrible idea
• Whack, Whack, Juraimi Whack, Whack!
• Sugar coating contract jobs