Some people earn S$5,000 a month but fork out S$3,000 a month because they support two elderly parents, a special needs sibling, and an aunt who needs regular dialysis.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 May 2016 #amosyee #singlish #foreigndomesticworkers #poverty
• Fresh third party video of Amos Yee being assaulted in Jurong Point emerges
• Defence of Singapore cannot be outsourced?
• Can’t use Singlish, but Indian English can?
• Reliance On Live-In Domestic Workers Reflects Deeper Socio-Economic Malaise
• “Poverty and Inequality in Singapore” by Let’s talk, Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 May 2016 #economics #inequality #pinkdot2016 #singlish
• Why It Might Be Inevitable For Fast Growing Nations Such As Korea And Singapore To Face Income Inequality Problems
• Dealing with an ambiguous world
• If China shuts its door to the Little Red Dot
• Two homosexuals jailed for sexual offences in the week before Pink Dot
• Don’t use Singlish as the scapegoat!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Nov 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• The ups and downs of Singapore’s addictions
• Paris Police Chief Launches One-Man Assault on Terrorists, Singapore Police Chief Shamefully Hides from Rioters
• Truth or Sensationalised – CHC lawsuit against Eng Han
• Exactly How Much Do You Save When You Get a Polyclinic Subsidy?
• Was the Legalisation of Abortion a Milestone in Singapore Women’s History?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Dec 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Dissecting the Dr Eng Kai Er Issue
• When housing becomes unaffordable for the next generation
• Nonchalant behaviour towards donors of artefacts
• A New Vision for Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• This is my Singapore.
• 8 things Singaporean men hated in the army but will pay to enjoy in civilian life
• Things have gotten better since GE2011
• GE2011: Where are we now, three years on?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Road Rage Exposed: Suntec City Red Vespa Ang Moh Mark Franklin
• Is Your HDB Flat Still An Appreciating Asset?
• Since HDB flats are sold on a 99-year leasehold, why does HDB call it “home ownership” when it is essentially a “rental” arrangement?
• 5 Things to Do Before You Visit Any Showflat
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Why Do Condo Ads Show Local Women with Ang Mo Men?
• Rental Discrimination in Singapore: More Economics than Skin Colour
• How Singapore’s media restrictions hurt even the PAP
• Goldman Sach’s Hiring Policy: Affirmative action for LGBTs
• Measures against income inequality should not be taken
• Who is right? PM? Heart Truths? Consumer survey?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 Apr 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Mothership website made to register with MDA
• Speaking Out
• It is wrong to pay two taxes
• The value of Singapore cuisine is in how much we’re willing to pay for it
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Dec 2013 #singapore #oursgconv #littleindiariot #MDA
• A Little India Riot – really little
• Little India Riot — Was Response Consistent With Words?
• Don’t Sell Something No One Believe
• How the rich get richer and the poor get poorer