Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Nov 2017 #publictransport #MRT #diplomaticaffairs #landrights
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 May 2017 #education #arts #sota #indonesia #manchester #radicalisation
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Jan 2017 #terrorism #electedpresident #asean #philippines
TL;DR: my parents thought that not teaching me about the truth would make me the least racist person just like them, instead it made the whole experience even more chaotic and painful.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #indonesia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Sep 2016 #comics #singaporeair #paralympics #economy
• Singapore Airlines rewards Paralympic medalists with KrisFlyer miles, takes a proper picture with them
• 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
• Just How Much is The Great Singapore (Graphic) Novel Really Worth?
Whilst it is too premature to make a judgement on the impact to the three telecommunication players, SingTel should be the least affected.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Aug 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #sghaze #cpf
• Zika Virus: What All Pregnant Women (Mothers-To-Be) Must Know
• Zika in Singapore: Will Zika fears increase abortion demand?
• Haze -Singapore should take Indonesia to The Hague
• CPF members pay up to more than $1 million for PAP’s ‘guarantee’, a form of taxation
• Minority netizens disagree with Minister Ong Ye Kun’s case for changes to Elected Presidency
As I sit in this bus stop waiting for the bus (writing this on my iPhone), breathing in the haze, I can’t help but wonder if Indonesia is doing this shit on purpose? Just trying to F*** with us year after year.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Aug 2016 #srnathan #rip #haze #indonesia
• The Haze Is Back
• 24 Thoughts Every Singaporean Had After Waking Up To The Haze This Morning
• Website to thank Indonesian Vice-President Jusuf Kalla for 11 months of fresh air still up
• 50 Faces: Thank you and goodbye, Mr Nathan
• S R Nathan’s love for the theatre and the support that he gave