Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Jun 2018 #russia #fakenews #huawei #northkorea #inequality
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Oct 2017 #singlish #socialmedia #journalism #cpf #healthcare #inequality
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jan 2017 #witchcraft #malaysia #internetfame #sgsports
It almost seems to be a conspiracy by all in Singapore to shame the second class citizens into denying that they are facing any kind of difficulty at all.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Sep 2016 #tharmanshanmugaratnam #primeminister #minorities #duterte
• 12 client problems only freelancers will understand
• In blind defense
• At 59 Tharman is not too old for the PM job
• How Should We Handle Misinformation?
• Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, who smoked pot in 2010 as an MP, is a descendant of William Farquhar
Some people earn S$5,000 a month but fork out S$3,000 a month because they support two elderly parents, a special needs sibling, and an aunt who needs regular dialysis.
Singapore has many inequalities, no doubt, but the very first that its citizens encounter are those in education. A nation’s education speaks directly to its character – what defines us as a nation, and what kind of society do we want to be?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 May 2016 #amosyee #singlish #foreigndomesticworkers #poverty
• Fresh third party video of Amos Yee being assaulted in Jurong Point emerges
• Defence of Singapore cannot be outsourced?
• Can’t use Singlish, but Indian English can?
• Reliance On Live-In Domestic Workers Reflects Deeper Socio-Economic Malaise
• “Poverty and Inequality in Singapore” by Let’s talk, Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 May 2016 #economics #inequality #pinkdot2016 #singlish
• Why It Might Be Inevitable For Fast Growing Nations Such As Korea And Singapore To Face Income Inequality Problems
• Dealing with an ambiguous world
• If China shuts its door to the Little Red Dot
• Two homosexuals jailed for sexual offences in the week before Pink Dot
• Don’t use Singlish as the scapegoat!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Apr 2016 #sdp #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Pink Dot Singapore 2016: The annual gay rights rally returns to Hong Lim Park in June
• The logic fallacy: Sangeetha lies, so her agenda must be too
• How Much Can the Bukit Batok By-Election Change?
• Bukit Batok By-Election … Chee Soon Juan
• It’s going to be a boring by-election