Waterproofing, sleek and sturdy build, premium graphics, and snappy performance make a good case for the iPhone 7.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• SMRT staff dismissed for fatal track accident.
• Hard Truths on connecting with the 70%
• Conversation: Jiao Wey on CPF
• 6 fiction novels top tech leaders love to read
• Kong Hee allegedly called Sun Ho the next Whitney Houston. Looking at their lyrics, we agree completely.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Sep 2016 #saf #bilaharikausikan #foreigners #wp
• Defending the SAF brand
• Question in Parliament about…Bilahari?
• FTs: Blame who?
• The Tragic Need For “Trolley Enforcement Officers”
• Using Facebook On The Toilet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Nov 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• How to help ripped-off tourists
• Freedom in Singapore doesn’t mean freedom from responsibility and liability
• Tuition in Singapore is a billion-dollar industry
• Shisha ban misguided, might backfire
• The generation gap is real, politicians take note
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Nov 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Chewing on the Jover Chew case
• Sim Lim Square Tourist Vietnamese Man Refund
• If 377A were abolished, this could happen here
• What Singapore needs is not a minimum wage system but a maximum wage policy
• Notes from a History Teacher
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Nov 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• 377A: No end in sight for the rollercoaster ride
• Chua Siew Leng LAUGHS HAPPILY because Donors Contributed to Her Legal Fees
• Notes on the news
• Car dealer paid $19,000 in coins smelling of fish
• Arrears collection, governance: Aljunied voters will decide