States Times Review falsely claims that Muslims have to give their Friday prayers in the open air due to the insufficient number of mosques in Singapore and that praying in the open air or in any temporary shelter facility outside of a mosque violate the Islamic religion requirements.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Dec 2016 #foreignaffairs #tharman #singapore #diplomacy
Even though they take the same PSLE as their secular counterparts, their approach is totally different.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• The Labour Market Report Explained…in Singlish…
• Haze- Saying something good about Jokowi
• 3 Ways Singaporeans Can Give Back to the Community That Doesn’t Involve Just Donating Money
• 10 Obscure Businesses In Singapore That Show Any Service Exists
• 8 Best Hotel Rooms To Catch The Singapore Grand Prix F1 Race
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #alternativemedia #racism
• Saints, sinners, and the Singapore President
• Will our next PM be a clown?
• Vietnam, Singapore, & intra-ASEAN Diplomacy
• COMMENT: Zika highlights how we are all in this together
• “The Idiots — S’pore” keeps on promoting divisiveness?
Having a dissensus in views in not problematic so long as it does not spill into claims of religious exclusivity whereby only one exclusive ‘truth’ must be adhered to.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Aug 2016 #ndr2016 #leehsienloong #healthscare #nationaldayrally
• National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
• PM gave us a scare
• S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
• Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
• I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals