Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Apr 2018 #fakenews #parliament #pjthum #KShanmugam #facebook #privacy
In the case of the PHA, it is clear to me – taking the entire parliamentary debate in context – that it was meant to protect vulnerable natural persons, and not powerful entities.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #singlish #tanchengbock #zombies
• K Shanmugam asked point blank if proposed changes to presidency targeted at anyone
• Ah Beng boards Chinese helicopter to Oxford without Ah Lian
• Elected President – You got to believe it
• 5 things to do if Singapore kenna zombies virus
• To be a parent in Singapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• SMRT staff dismissed for fatal track accident.
• Hard Truths on connecting with the 70%
• Conversation: Jiao Wey on CPF
• 6 fiction novels top tech leaders love to read
• Kong Hee allegedly called Sun Ho the next Whitney Houston. Looking at their lyrics, we agree completely.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Aug 2016 #racism #josephschooling #singaporesports #olympics
• Hard questions on racism in Singapore’s cyberspace
• Why is Grace Fu so Disgraceful ?
• Schooling: the real heroes and the wagonjumpers
• Everybody loves a Winner
• Police investigate Singapore Sports Hub partner
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Aug 2016 #olympics #josephschooling #singaporesports #rio
• Blogger gives Schooling detractors the ultimate smackdown
• How NOT TO hijack Joseph Schooling’s success
• DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam gives advice on how to create more Joseph Schoolings
• Schooling’s Gold win: who gets to take credit?
• What does an Olympic gold medal mean for the Singapore Dream ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
The government needs to trust its people to ensure peace and that such radical hateful rhetoric will have no place in Singapore. Freedom of speech means that we as Singaporeans need to speak out against such hate when the time arises.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #lgbt #china #asean
• S’pore is going to grow old faster than any society in the world
• Name and Shame!
• Omar Mateen – Gay, terrorist or patriot?
• Omar Mateen wins
• What China’s Big Nation Complex Means for the Future of Asia
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Jun 2016 #orlandoshooting #violence #lgbt #civilservantsbonus
• A 0.45 Month Bonus is not the lowest Civil Servant Mid Year Bonus
• The Bane That Is Outsourcing…
• Violence against any group unacceptable: Shanmugam & Goh Chok Tong
• Stop the use of violent metaphors
• Orlando shooting gives LGBT Singaporeans a slight opening