Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 31 Jul 2013 #singapore
• NDP 2013: One Singapore
• Let Singaporeans create their own NDP songs
• Beware of Elitism — Bitch, Please
• Meritocracy, elitism and primary one registration
• The National Family Pledge: Bigotry dressed up as national “values”
• BN Special: The man who posted the God-Kong Hee video speaks to Breakfast Network
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 May 2013
• Righteousness and Justice for Whom
• Government’s silence on ethnic group’s involvement in politics
• The world’s eye on Shane Todd
• Are grassroots leaders really ‘voice of silent majority’?
• Tan Chuan Jin acted against discrimination in job opportunities
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 May 2013
• 23-28 May: Traditional Wayang at Pulau Ubin with free boat ride
• Taking the Men in Suits and Wigs to court
• [Old Post] PAP Town Councils – What A Fiasco
• When there are so many ministers talking down a diploma or degree
• How many more chances do the law-breaking M’sian FTs want?
• The Kindness of Singaporeans
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 May 2013
• Which is blacker: Pot or kettle?
• The fallout from AIM – in the people’s interest?
• Why has Singapore failed to prepare its citizens adequately for the knowledge economy?
• Todds the ugliest of Americans in SG and FT…
• Limited Term Ownership – COEs and Leaseholds
• Reminiscing Gelang Patah: Polling Day 2013
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 May 2013
• Todds, even yr beloved, trusted FBI contradicts you
• Relating Bread Dough and Government Policy
• Who’s Politicizing the Governance of Constituencies?
• Town council software review and minister in parliament provide no answer
• 10 things I love about being a Singaporean PR
• Dear Singa, My Father Was The Most Courteous Principal. No, He Did Not Quit.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 May 2013
• People in Town Council Glass Houses: AIM at FMSS
• Bringing the gavel down on Workers Party I
• Wrong Time, Wrong Target?
• PCF Child-Grabbing Incident: The Problem with Misinformed Fear
• Chinese workers confused what went in or out of their pay
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 May 2013
• Sylvia Lim drops the bombshell on AIM issue!
• Sian, AIM-gate
• Open letter – Time to call off the paper chase?
• The Real Reasons for Resigning from The Workers’Party
• Why gd GDP growth but “peanuts” pay increase
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 24 Apr 2013
• Rules of engagement need negotiation
• AG’s Chambers Must Walk the Talk
• The Power Dynamics of Chinese Dialects in Singapore
• The Death of Dialects in Singapore
• Support Leslie Chew – aka Demon-cratic!
• Authorities arrest cartoonist; pwns everyone including itself
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Apr 2013
• The ‘Elitist Mentality’
• The End of Meritocracy: Why the Singaporean System is in Danger
• Better To Be An Academically Uninclined Female In Singapore?
• Will changing EP limits be enough?
• Hidden dangers in mixed development and mature estate
• Gilbert Goh: The Riddle That Remains Unanswered
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Apr 2013
• Woah… DPM Tharman!
• Re-examining the basis for public housing: shelter or asset?
• A lone voice no more
• Gay groups and Muslims: Impact of repeal of section 377A on Islamic beliefs and values?
• A Rebuttal to Balding’s Rebuttal
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Apr 2013
• No free transport, comprain. Got free transport, also comprain. Buay sian ah?
• Besides free travel on MRT, let’s look at car clubs
• People who deserve tax-payers’ help & those who don’t
• Pulau Ubin: No plans to Evict?
• Bloggers who have nothing to say
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Apr 2013
• Boston Marathon Bombing and Us
• Guarding the Brand II
• The Process Of Education (In Singapore): A Response
• Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) adds “safety” as its 8th core value
• More than half of S’poreans would migrate if given a choice
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Apr 2013
• Margaret Thatcher Obituary: Thatcherism and us
• Job application forms aid in discriminatory hiring
• ‘Rojak’ TFR
• The Ex Post Perspective: Why the Sticker Lady Must be Guilty
• An Analysis of Tania De Rozario’s “Not Prepared to Wait” and the High Court’s Decision on 377A
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Mar 2013
• [Expressed] What Will Happen To Our Hawkers?
• FTs: Quality control? What quality control?
• Lee Kuan Yew and the power of one
• Clamping down on illegal HDB subletting
• Of “Petulant Children”: Are you a customer? Or are you a citizen?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Mar 2013
• Strengthen NS by Respecting It
• My Take: What It Means To Call Singapore Home.
• A new (splinter) party alternative
• Is S’pore GLC helping the Chinese military?
• Dec 2012 article. Seems like the Media helps fuelling the drive
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Mar 2013
• The White Paper’s socio-psychological impact crater – a quantitative psycholinguistic look at trends in the Singaporean blogosphere
• Wonders of the HDB enbloc scheme
• Sacrifices Of A FTWM
• Jollibee Singapore Menu and Price List