Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Dec 2016 #unemploymentinsurance #education #parenting #millennials
Being retrenched can be really devastating to one’s ego and financial wealth.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Dec 2016 #halimahyaacob #singtel #internet #electedpresident
Things get tricky for freelancers when there aren’t clear contractual terms between the service provider (aka freelancer) and service buyers (aka clients).
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #nationalgallerysingapore
Who is Neil Humphreys? He’s a self-declared ‘white trash’ bloke from England who decided to come to Singapore for 3 months in 1996, but ended up staying here till now.
The latest stats reveal that there are now over 200,000 own-account holders (aka freelancers) and this number looks like it’s set to keep growing.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #race #minorities #uber
• Elected president: More time needed to persuade candidates?
• Tharman to become President & Prime Minister of S’pore at the same time
• Why Bahasa Melayu should be the next language you pick up
• When Strangers Steal Your Baby’s Pics
• S’poreans Are Seriously Pissed With Uber. Read This: “Dont Cheat Me With Your Upfront Pricing”.
At the end of the day, if Singaporeans really want better paid jobs, they better be able to create more value. Otherwise, gahmen also cannot do much la.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?