The money you spend at Foodfare, Fairprice and so on goes very far.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Dec 2016 #unemploymentinsurance #education #parenting #millennials
Things get tricky for freelancers when there aren’t clear contractual terms between the service provider (aka freelancer) and service buyers (aka clients).
CMPU said it was “deeply concerned that union was informed about the impending retrenchments and rightsizing only half an hour before the townhall meeting”.
Why do we have to declare things like chronic illnesses, disabilities and even pregnancies when we apply for a job?
If we don’t change the way things are done in the security industry, we will need another 10,000 to 20,000 security officers to properly secure our buildings and facilities.
I thought if I worked hard, life would be good for my family. But such is life, with its ups and downs. My son, who is now a young adult, seemed normal at birth. However he was diagnosed with mild autism at the age of 4, which is also the age he started talking.
The latest stats reveal that there are now over 200,000 own-account holders (aka freelancers) and this number looks like it’s set to keep growing.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 Sep 2016 #saf #bilaharikausikan #foreigners #wp
• Defending the SAF brand
• Question in Parliament about…Bilahari?
• FTs: Blame who?
• The Tragic Need For “Trolley Enforcement Officers”
• Using Facebook On The Toilet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet