Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Feb 2018 #fakenews #terrorism #counterterrorism #diplomacy #judiciary
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Apr 2017 #cityharvestchurch #criminalprecedent #housewarming #multicultural #cows
Article on TOC stays. MINDEF can effectively go and fly kite.
Can one really believe that a S$450 a night room, overlooking the most prestigious parts of Singapore will let itself sell for the price of a night at Hotel 81?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Dec 2016 #economy #restructuring #education #rankings
I encourage aspiring human rights lawyers to take up this path and do it for the right reasons.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Aug 2016 #lawyers #specialneedschildren #foreignaffairs #china
• A disgrace to men- and to lawyers
• Parents of special needs children should not pay any more in school fees than children in mainstream schools
• MP & AREU Chief Desmond Choo keeps mum about RWS’ alleged replacing SGs with M’sians
• China must never go through the trauma of American and Japanese aggression again
• Viral Video Reminds Us That Not All Happy Families Consist Of A Mother, Father And A Few Children
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jun 2016 #mha #lgbt #judicialmercy #spf
• MHA’s stance on foreign interference on domestic issues is confusing. Here’s why.
• Do not abuse and tarnish the reputation of the Police
• Are you working on contract? Here’s good news for you.
• Exercising mercy for criminals
• To Combat Disinformation, Understand Financial Incentives Of Online News Sites
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 May 2016 #sdp #cheesoonjuan #benjaminlim #mrt
• Excerpts from an SBF Alfresco thread: Chee and SDP this week and the train wreck it has created
• No lack of space for 10 million in Singapore? Really?
• How successful is Hong Kong’s MTR compared to S’pore’s MRT? Unbelievable. Out of this world.
• Death of a boy: Did the school do just right, or not enough?
• Two interviews before his suicide
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Apr 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #AmosYee
• Govt Must Investigate All Human Resource Managers in the Public Service
• The Amos Yee affair: Partisanship versus Principles
• The difference between a gold star and detention
• Are you awake or asleep?
• Singapore’s Armchair Politicians